The Crazy Rev. Wright

Huh, I didn't know Wright was running for anything...who cares?
Hey..as long as you're all here, go to this link and sign up to help get Obama elected..
VOTE FOR HONESTY AND INTEGRITY>>>>>GO OBAMA!!!!!
Help elect Barack Obama President of the United States: Sign-up now.. http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/semr?source=SEM-register-google-obama-search-national

I heard you can sign up on the Black Panthers website to support Obama too, or Blacksforthedestructionofthecrackers.com.....:rofl:

The Pope, the Catholic Church, has done far more work for the underprivileged than Wright has ever considered doing.

Lmao, Jackson would say that!LOL
Religion constantly contradicts itself, its not a new ideal. God also said that you should earn the fruits of your labor by the sweat of your brow.

I agree, Catholic charities does some marvelous things, my aunt was a sister of charity. But Rev Wright has done some good things too. Please provide chapter and verse from NT on labor.

"Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, with all thy soul and with all thy mind. Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself [Matthew 22:36-38]"

I agree, Catholic charities does some marvelous things, my aunt was a sister of charity. But Rev Wright has done some good things too. Please provide chapter and verse from NT on labor.

"Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, with all thy soul and with all thy mind. Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself [Matthew 22:36-38]"

The Bible is the bible, what is God not as important as Jesus?

The Bible is the bible, what is God not as important as Jesus?

I think because today we live in a modern world that is more tolerant than the OT. Few Christians I know are advocates of the fire and brimstone OT, they take their lessons from the NT.

I think because today we live in a modern world that is more tolerant than the OT. Few Christians I know are advocates of the fire and brimstone OT, they take their lessons from the NT.

We are to follow the New Testament. The Old was a covenant between God and the Jews, the new is God's Covenant for everyone since Jesus gave his life so we could be saved from Adam's sin.

LOL...sounds like classic liberalism, take an article or book , pick the information you want from the medium then disreguard the rest.....:clap2:

Forum List

Back