The craziest project I've ever seen

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Donald Trump wants 5+ billion for his wall. A wall for which he as has submitted no blueprints, no dimensions, no list of materials, no list of qualified contractors, no legal descriptions of the plats of land to be built on, no start date, no completion date, and no maintenance guidelines. This is the craziest project I've ever seen. I don't know any bank or government agency that would throw 5 billion dollars at a construction project without knowing anything about it.
:abgg2q.jpg:

P.S. And when is Mexico is going to start paying for this??

Last edited:
Donald Trump wants 5+ billion for his wall. A wall for which he as has submitted no blueprints, no dimensions, no list of materials, no list of qualified contractors, no legal descriptions of the plats of land to be built on, no start date, no completion date, and no maintenance guidelines. This is the craziest project I've ever seen. I don't know any bank or government agency that would throw 5 billion dollars at a construction project without knowing anything about it.

P.S. And when did Donald Trump say Mexico is going to pay for this??
Did you ask for blueprints, et al when Obama asked for $3.7 billion?
Obama Asks for $3.7 Billion to Aid Border

P.S. And when is Mexico is going to start paying for this??
But you were ok with Obamacare which is going to cost us 1000 times more and was even less clearly defined. Remember your leader Pelosi's famous words "We have to vote for it to see what's in it"? How soon they forget.

h971357A1

An opinion based firmly in ignorance and bigotry. In fact, the President has submitted the specifications for his smart fence to several contractors and has had several of them construct full size prototypes. We know for a fact the smart fence will be 100% effective in ending illegal immigration across our southern border because it is based on the design of Israel's smart fence on its border with Sinai. Before Israel built this fence, tens of thousands of African illegally entered Israel across its border with Sinai, but since the fence was completed in December 2013, none have successfully crossed that border illegally.

An opinion based firmly in ignorance and bigotry. In fact, the President has submitted the specifications for his smart fence to several contractors and has had several of them construct full size prototypes. We know for a fact the smart fence will be 100% effective in ending illegal immigration across our southern border because it is based on the design of Israel's smart fence on its border with Sinai. Before Israel built this fence, tens of thousands of African illegally entered Israel across its border with Sinai, but since the fence was completed in December 2013, none have successfully crossed that border illegally.

Well you see left loon news and sites don't mention all this.

One more reason left tards are ill informed loons

You mean like all the shovel ready infrastructure projects that Obama got 100s of billions of dollars for that never happened. There is a plan for this money, a priority of projects that the border patrol wants. You guys just can’t stand to research your statements that show your super nova hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back