The Cranberries singer Dolores O’Riordan dead at 46

My little girl loved the Cranberries and she loved Six Pence None The Richer and she would sing this song word for word when this would come on the radio........she was just eight at the time....such innocence. So sad that Dolores is gone........

So sad. The cranberries were a staple of the 90s. She will be missed.

STILL no cause of death announced of Cranberries singer Dolores O'Riordan

STILL no cause of death announced of Cranberries singer Dolores O'Riordan

Perhaps she committed suicide? It say she had Bi-Polar Disorder and had depression problems, she might have killed herself or whatever.
She was suffering from severe back pain as she admitted in a recent interview but was optimistic about going on tour this spring. I doubt she killed herself.

i would guess she may have had a heart condition, and it just stopped. it happens to a lot of adults...they just drop dead so suddenly, and its often a heart condition that they may have not known about, or knew about to some extent

i would guess she may have had a heart condition, and it just stopped. it happens to a lot of adults...they just drop dead so suddenly, and its often a heart condition that they may have not known about, or knew about to some extent
remember when John Ritter died so suddenly? his heart just stopped

No. He had an aortic dissection. He fell ill and later died in the hospital.

Explanation of John Ritter's Death
i heard it was heart related,,didnt he collapse on a set?

No. He had an aortic dissection. He fell ill and later died in the hospital.

Explanation of John Ritter's Death
i heard it was heart related,,didnt he collapse on a set?

Yes, and they took him literally across the street to the hospital where he was born. They thought it was a heart attack, but changed the diagnosis and he died in surgery to repair the aortic dissection.

Forum List

Back