The Cranberries Rule!!

Creek

Aug 28, 2003
In the U.S.A..
...That's what you people should be cranking!!...LOL!!!...I like Enya too!!!...I'm bumbed,cause it shows we don't have alot in common....your loss...(hehehehehe)!!!

Uggghhh... how about Robert Nesta (Bob) Marley! The King of Reggae! Now there's some music.

"Just can't live that negative way... make way for the positive day!" (I would insert a whistling smiley here, but apparently that was overlooked... :) )

...The mood has to be right for them...just a beautiful voice O'Readon has......:)

...I think when I move from here(once more)...I'll be taking the backroads to my destination...and have some 70-80 cranking...LOL!!!...with a strong cup of coffee.....You bet,a cooler in the back...packed full of ice,and some cold beers for when I stop for the night....and a campfire,and my little camping stove...and the stars....and some James Taylor playing.....:)

I think the Brady Bunch RULE!!!! It's a SUNSHINE DAY!!! HAHA!

Did anyone ever listen to the album "The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking". It's pretty cool, Eric Clapton on lead Guitar, and Rodger Waters on Vocals, very Pink Floyd'ish.

I have to get the name of another album I heard recently; a Reggae Band performing "Dark Side of the Moon". I did not think I would like it at first, but it was great.

As cars go by..I cross my minds eye...with the backpacks,and roof racks~..Beyond the horizin where dream-makers work in white plastic processors..to reach for the pie in the sky..Go fishing with my boy.....

I know ever word of that album to memory Eric...LOL!!!...Dam good music...!!!

Originally posted by eric
I have to get the name of another album I heard recently; a Reggae Band performing "Dark Side of the Moon". I did not think I would like it at first, but it was great.

It's by a band called "Dune". I'm trying to "find" it now but not having any luck,

Welcome back, Eric :)

Forum List

Back