The Cranberries Rule!!

Discussion in 'Music' started by Creek, Oct 31, 2003.

1. Creek

Creek Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    ...That's what you people should be cranking!!...LOL!!!...I like Enya too!!!...I'm bumbed,cause it shows we don't have alot in common....your loss...(hehehehehe)!!!

2. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +540
    Uggghhh... how about Robert Nesta (Bob) Marley! The King of Reggae! Now there's some music.

"Just can't live that negative way... make way for the positive day!" (I would insert a whistling smiley here, but apparently that was overlooked... :) )

3. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    Cranberries do rule, but only when mixed with an appropriate amount of Absolut vodka.

4. Creek

Creek Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    ...The mood has to be right for them...just a beautiful voice O'Readon has......:)

...I think when I move from here(once more)...I'll be taking the backroads to my destination...and have some 70-80 cranking...LOL!!!...with a strong cup of coffee.....You bet,a cooler in the back...packed full of ice,and some cold beers for when I stop for the night....and a campfire,and my little camping stove...and the stars....and some James Taylor playing.....:)

5. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I think the Brady Bunch RULE!!!! It's a SUNSHINE DAY!!! HAHA!

6. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Did anyone ever listen to the album "The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking". It's pretty cool, Eric Clapton on lead Guitar, and Rodger Waters on Vocals, very Pink Floyd'ish.

I have to get the name of another album I heard recently; a Reggae Band performing "Dark Side of the Moon". I did not think I would like it at first, but it was great.

7. Creek

Creek Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    As cars go by..I cross my minds eye...with the backpacks,and roof racks~..Beyond the horizin where dream-makers work in white plastic processors..to reach for the pie in the sky..Go fishing with my boy.....

I know ever word of that album to memory Eric...LOL!!!...Dam good music...!!!

8. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    It's by a band called "Dune". I'm trying to "find" it now but not having any luck,

Welcome back, Eric :)