The cowardly racist

The difference being, I haven't pigeonholed you into anything other than the behavior you display on this forum. I, on the other, hand do not display the behavior you are trying to pigeonhole me with.

So no, it's not funny. Rather pathetic that you have to stoop so low in order to convince yourself you are right.
Guess what, Gunny? I wasn't talking to you in that post. There must be a HUGE chip on your shoulder.

Chip on my shoulder for responding to something you posted? I wasn't aware of the rule that states I can only respond to Ravi if she addresses me.

Ravi said:
So then what does that say about your judgment about who owns whom? I'd say your judgement is total crap. Now put down the pom poms and stop being WJ's little cheeerleader bitch before I throw up. I think Mani automatically assumed you were talking about whites that were ashamed to admit they were racist when actually you were talking about a specific black poster here that claims he isn't racist yet posts as if he is...does that make Mani racist himself? :eusa_eh::lol: Btw, he actually looks okay in a cheerleader costume.

Wrong. I assumed absolutely nothing. I merely read one of the most ignorant OP's I've ever seen and was quite frankly irritated a bit that Red Pawn would so willingly provide WJ with an opportunity to spew his garbage. And then I wondered if it was intentional.
You don't think that people that post all kinds of racial slurs and then claim they aren't racists aren't cowards?

I seriously doubt RD would put WJ in that category. And in fact somewhere in this thread he said who he was talking about, either the Bass or 52Street.

No, being a racist and being a coward are not mutually inclusive.

Guess what, Gunny? I wasn't talking to you in that post. There must be a HUGE chip on your shoulder.

Chip on my shoulder for responding to something you posted? I wasn't aware of the rule that states I can only respond to Ravi if she addresses me.

You go Gunny...SPLAIN IT TO EM!!!

I don't have much to add...I just like being on a thread with my new pal.

Forum List

Back