The Country Headed For Hell!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
White House Lights Up In Rainbow Colors To Celebrate Gay Marriage Ruling
rainbow-white-house-665x385.jpg

Yo, Judas lives, you may see him in Washington D.C.! The kiss of death he bestowed on the Country that other Countries looked up too, no longer exists! I can hear them Countries talking now?

We can`t count on the once strongest Country in the World, the Leader Obama, has turned Sissy! If I was the Sissy Leader, I would stay in this Country, because every Country but a few, can`t stand Sissies!

Judgement day is just ahead, and I for one, doesn`t want to be in his shoes, or his little Judas followers!!!

I can only see ""HELL"" coming in the near future to this Country! Maybe God will take just the evil from this planet? Or maybe everyone, and just start over, we will see!!!

"GTP"
god-devil.jpg

View attachment 43327

Yo, Judas lives, you may see him in Washington D.C.! The kiss of death he bestowed on the Country that other Countries looked up too, no longer exists! I can hear them Countries talking now?

We can`t count on the once strongest Country in the World, the Leader Obama, has turned Sissy! If I was the Sissy Leader, I would stay in this Country, because every Country but a few, can`t stand Sissies!

Judgement day is just ahead, and I for one, doesn`t want to be in his shoes, or his little Judas followers!!!

I can only see ""HELL"" coming in the near future to this Country! Maybe God will take just the evil from this planet? Or maybe everyone, and just start over, we will see!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 43329
Yo, go suck an egg ya monkey!

As disgusting and farcical gay marriage is, it exists, unlike religion.

This country is what we make of it. If we sit around complaining about laws while sinning our life away, things will not change. If we want the power of God in our nation we have to start by cleansing our own lives.

It's time for us for stop being proud and humble ourselves before our maker and sincerely repent of our sins. We need to pray for and seek out charity. when we truly put our faith in christ and repent, we.Will get the Holy Spirit.and.become godly. That is when the power of God will be in our lives.

Let's start by living the ten commandments.

In other words, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Sikhs, Wiccan, neo-Pagans, Hindus, American Indians, and animists of all flavors can get out of the US of A and that'll help put us back on the track to being a good people.

Got news for you Mormon, you're next if only the God-fearing WASP types are allowed to stay.

View attachment 43327

"GTP"
View attachment 43329

God hasn't fucked over Israel yet. Have had gay rights longer than we have and more urgent imminent threats to their survival as a nation. If God got pissed at countries over gay issues, you'd think He'd have let Israel be destroyed by now.

I also want to say that I believe some of this country and the people are becoming more righteous and holy. Another portion and the government is becoming corrupt and wicked.

We choose which part we belong to as we make choices everyday

I also want to say that I believe some of this country and the people are becoming more righteous and holy. Another portion and the government is becoming corrupt and wicked.

Public opinion led to an amendment to ban alcohol, and when public opinion changed, it led to an amendment to repeal the 18th.

If gay marriage proves to be a big problem, and people oppose it, an amendment can be passed to define marriage.

In the meantime, does it really matter much?

Instead of fretting over gay marriage, get ready for plural marriage.

It's next.

This country is what we make of it. If we sit around complaining about laws while sinning our life away, things will not change. If we want the power of God in our nation we have to start by cleansing our own lives.

It's time for us for stop being proud and humble ourselves before our maker and sincerely repent of our sins. We need to pray for and seek out charity. when we truly put our faith in christ and repent, we.Will get the Holy Spirit.and.become godly. That is when the power of God will be in our lives.

Let's start by living the ten commandments.

The ten aren't for you goyim

1. God never brought goyim or your ancestors out of Egypt! Ex 20:2 "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery."
  2. The Lord has not given the goyim the promised land of Canaan! Ex 20:12 "Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you"
  3. Since the Sabbath is a sign between God and fleshly Israel, there is nothing requiring the4 goyim to keep it

Public opinion led to an amendment to ban alcohol, and when public opinion changed, it led to an amendment to repeal the 18th.

If gay marriage proves to be a big problem, and people oppose it, an amendment can be passed to define marriage.

It's next.

Yes--and it is amusing to watch government frantically running around trying to keep up with public opinion, and noting behind the scene string-pulling of the public--and those string-pullers laughing at all the puppets so easily manipulated. We don't need to be so frantic and frenetic about every go-fer issue that pops up.

It's next.
Found a melon you really like?

Forum List

Back