The Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan

It's real.
It's obvious, there are powers that be whom are actively promoting genocide - of everyone.
Mixed race supremacists must be stopped for the good of humanity.

Is this right? after all it's supposed to be a brown planet?

But wait, isn't the brown planet supposed to be a good thing?

It's simple biology, human races exist for the benefit of humanity as a whole.
If we are told to simply believe that we must all be brown, then we never evolve. Any traits evolving from isolation are erased by mixing, and we become weaker as a whole. If we all end up genetically the same, then it just makes it that much easier for a single germ to wipe us all out.

Learn the true definition of biologic diversity before responding, thank you!

Think about it? who are the real racists here?
People who think, yeah maybe it's a good idea that there are more than one race...
Or those who demand there is only one race!!!

You said, "Mixed race supremacists must be stopped for the good of humanity.". How do you propose to stop people from mixing races?

It's real.
It's obvious, there are powers that be whom are actively promoting genocide - of everyone.
Mixed race supremacists must be stopped for the good of humanity.

Is this right? after all it's supposed to be a brown planet?

But wait, isn't the brown planet supposed to be a good thing?

It's simple biology, human races exist for the benefit of humanity as a whole.
If we are told to simply believe that we must all be brown, then we never evolve. Any traits evolving from isolation are erased by mixing, and we become weaker as a whole. If we all end up genetically the same, then it just makes it that much easier for a single germ to wipe us all out.

Learn the true definition of biologic diversity before responding, thank you!

Think about it? who are the real racists here?
People who think, yeah maybe it's a good idea that there are more than one race...
Or those who demand there is only one race!!!
Is that part of a Baby Ruth next to the rainbow play-doh?
Too late, there have been more than one race for thousands and thousands of years...

Don't know about the baby ruth... but if you mix all the colors of play doh up, you end up with a brown lump.

ON the matter of many races, you are correct, and there always should be.
What say you to those who claim we all should be brown one day?
Because tanning is very popular with white folks.

Wait, I thought you said there are many races? as if it was a good thing. It appears my assumption was incorrect, you think brown people are superior. Which is quite a racist thing. Are you a racist?

On the tanning thing...
Maybe some, or are you casting some sort of racist conclusion? Do yo think all asian people should be brown too?
Or do you just hate white people?

Do you hate white people because they are able to adapt to sunlight conditions by tanning? Does that make people who are a "boring same color all time" jealous?

Please show where remarking that white people tan is any sort of statement about casting a racist conclusion. Did he say the tanning was good? Did he suggest that there is some superiority involved in tanning? Or did he just make a remark that tanning is popular with white people? And the remark is certainly accurate. Many white people DO like to tan. Perhaps you are looking to hard for racism.

Hey nigga, I'm just sayin' the jewish girls all want to be with the brothas'

Why you got a problem with that?

Is that part of a Baby Ruth next to the rainbow play-doh?
Too late, there have been more than one race for thousands and thousands of years...

Don't know about the baby ruth... but if you mix all the colors of play doh up, you end up with a brown lump.

Wait, I thought you said there are many races? as if it was a good thing. It appears my assumption was incorrect, you think brown people are superior. Which is quite a racist thing. Are you a racist?

On the tanning thing...
Maybe some, or are you casting some sort of racist conclusion? Do yo think all asian people should be brown too?

Do you hate white people because they are able to adapt to sunlight conditions by tanning? Does that make people who are a "boring same color all time" jealous?

Please show where remarking that white people tan is any sort of statement about casting a racist conclusion. Did he say the tanning was good? Did he suggest that there is some superiority involved in tanning? Or did he just make a remark that tanning is popular with white people? And the remark is certainly accurate. Many white people DO like to tan. Perhaps you are looking to hard for racism.

I don't have a problem with that at all. I don't have a problem with the lily white girls chasing black guys.

But it seems to upset your play-doh world.

On the tanning thing...

I don't have a problem with that at all. I don't have a problem with the lily white girls chasing black guys.

Cool, we both think jewish girls should be breeding black babies.
Peace.

On the tanning thing...

Cool, we both think jewish girls should be breeding black babies.
Peace.

They just don't want all the white, protestant girls to have all the fun.

On the tanning thing...

Hey, you want a world where everyone is the same color as shit. Where is the diversity in that?.

On the tanning thing...

Hey, you want a world where everyone is the same color as shit. Where is the diversity in that?.

No, I didn't say that. But since you brought it up......you do know that the races will never devolve into some single color for all, don't you?

Also, I am not in favor of, nor against any race or combination of races. I am in favor of personal freedom. You know, letting people decide for themselves who they love or fuck.

Forum List

Back