The Cost To Deport Illegal Aliens

Oct 31, 2008
United States of America
I discoved this report watching C-Span, Ted Kennedy disclosed it on the Senate floor. Of course his reason was because we can't afford it. Ted Kennedy could foot the bill his wealthy self alone!

The National Policy Institute, "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period."

http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf

I discoved this report watching C-Span, Ted Kennedy disclosed it on the Senate floor. Of course his reason was because we can't afford it. Ted Kennedy could foot the bill his wealthy self alone!

The National Policy Institute, "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period."

http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf

It'd be a lot cheaper than that $700 billion (or is it trillion) bailout that our government passed, and the bailout most likely wouldn't be needed if those people weren't here in the first place.

pass and ENFORCE the right laws and you wont have to deport them. They will run like hell for anyplace else.

This makes me think about in Cheech and Chong when they want to go back to Mexico for a wedding or something so they call immigration!

pass and ENFORCE the right laws and you wont have to deport them. They will run like hell for anyplace else.
dont need to pass anything, just enforce the laws on the books right now
heavy fines on those caught hiring illegals
eventually they will self deport
too bad we dont have anyone on the government with the balls to actually do it

Yes yes, lets not act cause it will cost something, instead lets let millions upon millions of illegal aliens ruin our medical care our local government services , some of our State Governments, our education system and all the other social service costs we pay to support these illegals that ship most of their money home to Mexico.

Yes yes, lets not act cause it will cost something, instead lets let millions upon millions of illegal aliens ruin our medical care our local government services , some of our State Governments, our education system and all the other social service costs we pay to support these illegals that ship most of their money home to Mexico.
no, that needs to stop
we need to cut off all aid to illegals
that is what will make them self deport

no, that needs to stop
we need to cut off all aid to illegals
that is what will make them self deport

Medically there is a point to why Social Services continue for illegals. The reason is that a total cut off would lead to plagues and disease that would not remain just in the illegal alien sector.

The solution starts by enforcing the work laws on our Companies and Business. FINE them till they can not afford to pay for illegals. Arrest the boards and owners and charge them if they continue to violate the law.

Dry up the work and some of them will go home. BUT dry up the work and you will also see crime rise and you better be ready for it. After we dry up the work start deporting them as fast we can catch them.

Solves several problems, gets rid of all the illegals and helps control the porous border we do not seem to want to seal.

Clinton did almost nothing to Business for hiring Illegals and Bush did even LESS until the last 2 years.

Further cut all funds to Sanctuary cities. Arrest any local official that refuses to cooperate and enforce the law. Federal law trumps local and State law.

Close the borders and when we catch illegals breaking laws deport them to their home Country rather then pay to keep them in jail here. If they return and break the law, death should follow quickly with no appeals. No more illegal proble like we have now.

It would be a hell of a lot cheaper, and a hell of a lot more effective to hang a few corporate CEOs of meat packing plants (as just one example) which hired illegal aliens.

You would find that very rapidly, as illegals couldn't find jobs, that they're self-fund their deportations,.

Oh yeah, one more benefit?

Americans would get those jobs, back, too.

It would be a hell of a lot cheaper, and a hell of a lot more effective to hang a few corporate CEOs of meat packing plants (as just one example) which hired illegal aliens.

You would find that very rapidly, as illegals couldn't find jobs, that they're self-fund their deportations,.

Oh yeah, one more benefit?

Americans would get those jobs, back, too.

Yup, the problem is NEITHER major party cares. NEITHER wants to do anything about it. They both think they benefit by having millions of illegal aliens in the Country.

Really how much aid are they getting if they are illegal? Last time I checked you have to prove you are a citizen to get state funded health care and other services! ANd you is going to pick those apples people like to eat if you send them home or do any other job that most do not want to do. Think about it, there is a reason why we had slaves and there is a reason why we have mexicans now who work in the fields etc. You are not going to solve the problem until you stop people from hiring them. Look at Tyson foods, they were doing down to Mexico to recuit workers.

Think about it, there is a reason why we had slaves and there is a reason why we have mexicans now who work in the fields etc.

So, do you think of illegal aliens as nothing but modern day slaves, indentured serfs? The illegal aliens do get welfare, public housing, food stamps medicare from the federal government and the taxpayer’s pay for it ALL. The illegal alien's children get free educations, translators, school lunches and after school care, college tuition and medical care. These programs were created for low income Americans and they're being abused by illegal aliens.

The illegal aliens also get many more benefits. The illegal alien can get unemployment benefits, they get the benefit of escaping the law for, identity theft which ruins American lives, drunk driving and driving without a drivers license. Most are paid cash under the table, that's call tax evasion.

I think it would be safe to say, “ All illegal aliens get a free, “Get Out Of Jail Free Card”.

Before the Grassroots organizantions and Pro-American uprising reguarding illegal aliens, it was a free-for-all for illegal aliens, with the American taxpayers footing the bills. We've all been the personal "Government Mushroom Patch", kept in the dark and fed bullshyte.

Last edited:
Yup, the problem is NEITHER major party cares. NEITHER wants to do anything about it. They both think they benefit by having millions of illegal aliens in the Country.

EXACTLY!

This issue, much like the recent bail out, is evidence of the real game in town...it's not about left and right, its about insider v outsider.

Most Americans, and I mean even those making $250,000 + a year who vote Republican, are basically outsiders who only purpose is to be fleeced by the insiders when the opportunity arises.

dont need to pass anything, just enforce the laws on the books right now
heavy fines on those caught hiring illegals
eventually they will self deport
too bad we dont have anyone on the government with the balls to actually do it

You may have point there, DC.

Sadly in our rush to dergulate and get that opporessive government off the corporations' backs, one of the things the Republican party did was strip regulatory agencies of the manpower and authority to enforce the laws that I suspect both you and I would agree are good and necessary laws and regulations.

We can have all the laws we want, but if we cannot enforce them, or when they are enforced, when the fines for breaking those laws makes breaking them and paying the fines the cheaper course to take, then those laws become meaningless.

You may have point there, DC.

Sadly in our rush to dergulate and get that opporessive government off the corporations' backs, one of the things the Republican party did was strip regulatory agencies of the manpower and authority to enforce the laws that I suspect both you and I would agree are good and necessary laws and regulations.

We can have all the laws we want, but if we cannot enforce them, or when they are enforced, when the fines for breaking those laws makes breaking them and paying the fines the cheaper course to take, then those laws become meaningless.
this has nothing to do with deregulation
it has to do with the actual enforcement of the existing immigration laws
and yes, i blame the Bush administration for not enforcing these laws
i also blame the Clinton, BUsh 41, and Reagan admins the same
they ALL did it

So, do you think of illegal aliens as nothing but modern day slaves, indentured serfs? The illegal aliens do get welfare, public housing, food stamps medicare from the federal government and the taxpayer’s pay for it ALL. The illegal alien's children get free educations, translators, school lunches and after school care, college tuition and medical care. These programs were created for low income Americans and they're being abused by illegal aliens.

The illegal aliens also get many more benefits. The illegal alien can get unemployment benefits, they get the benefit of escaping the law for, identity theft which ruins American lives, drunk driving and driving without a drivers license. Most are paid cash under the table, that's call tax evasion.

I think it would be safe to say, “ All illegal aliens get a free, “Get Out Of Jail Free Card”.

Before the Grassroots organizantions and Pro-American uprising reguarding illegal aliens, it was a free-for-all for illegal aliens, with the American taxpayers footing the bills. We've all been the personal "Government Mushroom Patch", kept in the dark and fed bullshyte.
I don't think they are modern day slaves! I was just stating they needed a group of people to do the work other's would not. And why don't you look at how much money they pay into social security by using someones else's idea which they will never collect. Plus you are never going to get them out of this country completly and we should waste even more tax dollars trying to do so. Yes we should enforce our laws but we cannot have some massive deportion!

Cost to keep them here is too much for the middle class.

Do I hear the RIGHT trying to sell us on why we can't do anything about it? Yes We Can!

Just cause they couldn't.....

And the cost to see the look on their faces when they get caught? PRICELESS!!!

PS. Bleeding heart liberals, get over it. Time for the illegals to GO.

Andale, Andale areba areba!!! Vamanos

Forum List

Back