The Cost Of Not Backing Hitler

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens when you continue to talk about a subject that was stopped? They call it spam! Lame asses!

What happens when you revive a thread from 3-1/2 years ago whose OP has since been banned? They call you a lame ass.

Yes. They may very well call me a lame ass. But do you know what is really lame? Not being able to refute anything in the thread. And banning the person who wrote it instead. I happen to agree with the points in the thread. Do you disagree with any of them?

I originally posted in this thread 3-1/2 years ago, and admit I have not gone back to read what I wrote then. I do not agree with the points raised in the OP, that I did re-read.

Soon after Hitler was beaten, the Iron curtain went up across Europe. Just five years after WW II, one American soldier in Korea talked of being attacked by so many communist Chinese that he could have fired a shot blindly in the direction of the enemy and have been sure of hitting one of them. All this despite our having helped the Chinese during WW II. The Chinese did this with the support of the communist Russians. Who we also helped during WW II.
Most of China was controlled by the Chinese Republic, not the Communists, at the end of the war.

(oops, I just noticed the zombie)

I originally posted in this thread 3-1/2 years ago, and admit I have not gone back to read what I wrote then. I do not agree with the points raised in the OP, that I did re-read.

Tell me what you disagree with and why.

Soon after Hitler was beaten, the Iron curtain went up across Europe. Just five years after WW II, one American soldier in Korea talked of being attacked by so many communist Chinese that he could have fired a shot blindly in the direction of the enemy and have been sure of hitting one of them. All this despite our having helped the Chinese during WW II. The Chinese did this with the support of the communist Russians. Who we also helped during WW II.
Most of China was controlled by the Chinese Republic, not the Communists, at the end of the war.

(oops, I just noticed the zombie)

Mao was in control of China when we were involved in the Korean war.

Since then there have been many proxy wars fought against the communists around the world. Vietnam also didn't do our country any good. There were also a couple times when we almost had nuclear war with the Russians. There would have been some cost involved had that happened. Also, the U.S. spent unbelievable amounts of money in the arms race against Russia.

Quite a while ago, I heard that the Chinese had developed a nutron bomb of their own. This probably came about through spying. Or some Chinese "American" scientist thinking that the homeland should have such technology too. The U.S. has more recently spent huge amounts of money on weapons technology. On a news program, they talked about Chinese hackers getting into military computers. Apparently the Chinese were able to get access to most, if not all, of our secret weapons technology. (I say with a sarcastic voice) But don't be racist!

During the Vietnam war, I saw in a documentary that there were some White soldiers who had a confederate flag on their tent. One of the black soldiers said to an officer that if it wasn't taken down, there was going to be trouble. The flag was taken down. That's what happens when you give a gun to a N...... (They really wouldn't have liked the Nazi flag I would have put up) You just can't give rights to negroes without taking them away from Whites. So there's yet another cost.

The Jewish mass media has convinced most White people that being White doesn't matter. They have even managed to get many White people to get a diseased emotional thrill out of supporting some other species of human. Those costs are unbearable. Then there has been all of the cost to the U.S. in fighting crime caused by non-whites. To that end, there have been more Whites killed by non-whites than you could probably spend a couple hours walking along and shaking sticks at.

Then there is the cost of sending so many U.S. jobs to overseas wage slaves. (Because if what you are doesn't matter, why should it matter who gets the jobs) The countries of which have much more lax environmental regulations than we do. Then there is the cost involved of doing nothing really useful from keeping lowlifes from coming over our southern border. Etc. etc. etc. etc. Do you believe all the costs of not backing Hitler were worth it? If so, tell me your brainwashed lies.
This is a really old thread by a banned former member.

Since then there have been many proxy wars fought against the communists around the world. Vietnam also didn't do our country any good. There were also a couple times when we almost had nuclear war with the Russians. There would have been some cost involved had that happened. Also, the U.S. spent unbelievable amounts of money in the arms race against Russia.

Quite a while ago, I heard that the Chinese had developed a nutron bomb of their own. This probably came about through spying. Or some Chinese "American" scientist thinking that the homeland should have such technology too. The U.S. has more recently spent huge amounts of money on weapons technology. On a news program, they talked about Chinese hackers getting into military computers. Apparently the Chinese were able to get access to most, if not all, of our secret weapons technology. (I say with a sarcastic voice) But don't be racist!

During the Vietnam war, I saw in a documentary that there were some White soldiers who had a confederate flag on their tent. One of the black soldiers said to an officer that if it wasn't taken down, there was going to be trouble. The flag was taken down. That's what happens when you give a gun to a N...... (They really wouldn't have liked the Nazi flag I would have put up) You just can't give rights to negroes without taking them away from Whites. So there's yet another cost.

The Jewish mass media has convinced most White people that being White doesn't matter. They have even managed to get many White people to get a diseased emotional thrill out of supporting some other species of human. Those costs are unbearable. Then there has been all of the cost to the U.S. in fighting crime caused by non-whites. To that end, there have been more Whites killed by non-whites than you could probably spend a couple hours walking along and shaking sticks at.

Then there is the cost of sending so many U.S. jobs to overseas wage slaves. (Because if what you are doesn't matter, why should it matter who gets the jobs) The countries of which have much more lax environmental regulations than we do. Then there is the cost involved of doing nothing really useful from keeping lowlifes from coming over our southern border. Etc. etc. etc. etc. Do you believe all the costs of not backing Hitler were worth it? If so, tell me your brainwashed lies.

What happens when you continue to talk about a subject that was stopped? They call it spam! Lame asses!
grapple , it looks like you are probably the same banned member coming back under a new moniker.

You'll probably end up banned again.

What happens when you revive a thread from 3-1/2 years ago whose OP has since been banned? They call you a lame ass.

Yes. They may very well call me a lame ass. But do you know what is really lame? Not being able to refute anything in the thread. And banning the person who wrote it instead. I happen to agree with the points in the thread. Do you disagree with any of them?

Do you know what's really lame?

Being such a pathetic whiny bitch that you'll keep retreading for 3 years now, just because you think it's "unfair" that we think you're really disgusting.

It's time to grow up, and be a fucking man. The world isn't fair, and we are under no obligation to have to listen to your blather. There are plenty of disgusting shit holes all over the Internet for you to occupy all that time you have between meals your mom cooks for you.

Now, feel free to go fuck yourself.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back