The Cost of Israel

And Israel has been at war with a non existing haveenemy for over sixty years and has not won yet.[/szie]
Actually, I have no doubts this view is widespread in arab countries, given their abysmal ignorance, of course.

Check out the borders of Palestine. They have not changed an inch since 1922,

Tin Head, the League of Nations assigned all of the land from the Jordan River to the Med. Sea as the Jewish homeland.

What is the true price paid by US taxpayers for their elites unflinching support for Israel?

"By now many Americans are aware that Israel, with a population
of only 5.8 million people, is the largest recipient of U.S. foreign
aid, and that Israel’s aid plus U.S. aid to Egypt’s 65 million people
for keeping the peace with Israel has, for many years, consumed
more than half of the U.S. bi-lateral foreign aid budget world-wide

"What few Americans understand however, is the steep price they
pay in many other fields for the U.S.-Israeli relationship, which in turn is
a product of the influence of Israel’s powerful U.S. lobby on American
domestic politics and has nothing to do with U.S. strategic interests, U.S.
national interests, or even with traditional American support for selfdetermination,
human rights, and fair play overseas.

"Besides its financial cost, unwavering U.S. support for Israel,
whether it’s right or wrong, exacts a huge price in American prestige and
credibility overseas.

"Further, Israel’s powerful U.S. lobby has been a
major factor in delaying campaign finance reform, and also in the
removal from American political life of some of our most distinguished
public servants, members of Congress and even presidents.

"Finally, the Israel-U.S. relationship has cost a significant number of
American lives

"The incidents in which hundreds of U.S. service personnel,
diplomats, and civilians have been killed in the Middle East have
been reported in the media.

"But the media seldom revisits these events, and scrupulously avoids analyzing why they occurred or compiling the cumulative toll of American deaths resulting from our Israel-centered Middle East policies."

Israel's cost to the US?

Too damn much.

Boycott! Divest! Sanctions!

That's what we get for not listening to the first president of the United States.

Compared to the assholes in Washington D.C. These are most refreshing words!

What is the true price paid by US taxpayers for their elites unflinching support for Israel?

national interests, or even with traditional American support for selfdetermination,

credibility overseas.

American lives

"But the media seldom revisits these events, and scrupulously avoids analyzing why they occurred or compiling the cumulative toll of American deaths resulting from our Israel-centered Middle East policies."

Israel's cost to the US?

Too damn much.

That's what we get for not listening to the first president of the United States.

This is what the second President of the United States said...

US President John Adams
"I really wish the Jews again in Judea an independent nation.

I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization"

This is what Alexis de Toqueville said about the murderous Muhammadan...
"I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself."

This is what the second President of the United States said...

US President John Adams
"I really wish the Jews again in Judea an independent nation.

Please....where is your documentation!!!!!! Post a URL!

You're welcome, moron. "The Roots of American Order," by Russel Kirk.

Now, run to mommy. It's feeding time

And Israel has been at war with a non existing haveenemy for over sixty years and has not won yet.
Actually, I have no doubts this view is widespread in arab countries, given their abysmal ignorance, of course.
Of course, they did - 75% of it is, currently, under an illegal (my fans here should love the word) occupation by the royal hashemite tribe from the arabian peninsula. But it's understandable, as to why arabs (and their palistainian variety) do not view it this way - clinical mullahs in madrasas teach them that, the whole world is arab-muslim to be occupied.

credibility overseas.

American lives

Israel's cost to the US?

Too damn much.

This is what Winston Churchill said to the English Zionist Federation in Manchester...
“I am in full sympathy with the historical traditional aspirations of the Jews. The restoration to them of a centre of true racial and political integrity would be a tremendous event in the history of the world.

Jerusalem must be the only ultimate goal. When it will be achieved it is vain to prophesy; but that it will some day be achieved is one of the few certainties of the future.”

This is what Churchill said about the murderous Muhammadan...
"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome."

"If [the] principle [of self-determination] is to rule, and so the wishes of Palestine’s population are to be decisive as to what is to be done with Palestine, then it is to be remembered that the non-Jewish population of Palestine — nearly nine-tenths of the whole — are emphatically against the entire Zionist program..

"To subject a people so minded to unlimited Jewish immigration, and to steady financial and social pressure to surrender the land, would be a gross violation of the principle just quoted...No British officers, consulted by the Commissioners, believed that the Zionist program could be carried out except by force of arms.

"The officers generally thought that a force of not less than fifty thousand soldiers would be required even to initiate the program. That of itself is evidence of a strong sense of the injustice of the Zionist program...

"The initial claim, often submitted by Zionist representatives, that they have a ‘right’ to Palestine based on occupation of two thousand years ago, can barely be seriously considered.”

The Origin...

"If [the] principle [of self-determination] is to rule, and so the wishes of Palestine’s population are to be decisive as to what is to be done with Palestine,

Georgie, the principle of self-determination applies to Jews, too, which is why the League of Nations and the UN have both endorsed the Jewish homeland in Palestine, the historic home of the Jewish People.

Israel is the only country in the world with legitimacy from both bodies.

Arabs have their self-determination in 30 countries and Muslims have their self-determination in 60 countries.

Not enough Arab and Muslim self-determination for ya, Jihadi Georgie?

Tin Head, the League of Nations assigned all of the land from the Jordan River to the Med. Sea as the Jewish homeland.

Then what is the point of having an Israel?

What was the point of resolution 181?

"If [the] principle [of self-determination] is to rule, and so the wishes of Palestine’s population are to be decisive as to what is to be done with Palestine,

Georgie, the principle of self-determination applies to Jews, too, which is why the League of Nations and the UN have both endorsed the Jewish homeland in Palestine, the historic home of the Jewish People.

Arabs have their self-determination in 30 countries and Muslims have their self-determination in 60 countries.

Had self-determination been put to a vote in Palestine of 1919 where 9 out of every ten voters were non-Jewish and many Jews objected to the creation of a Jewish State, Zionism would have been born dead.

Just like you

"Princeton" Poseur.

Had self-determination been put to a vote in Palestine of 1919 where 9 out of every ten voters were non-Jewish and many Jews objected to the creation of a Jewish State, Zionism would have been born dead.

Just like you

"Princeton" Poseur.

Georgie, you're so dumb, it's sad.
After collapse of the Ottoman Empire in WW I, the Allies gave 99.9% of the land, approx. 8 million square miles, to the Arabs, twice the size of the US

Jews received just 0.1% of the land, just 8,000 sq miles, the size of Vermont, one of the smallest states in the US

Arabs don't have enough self-determination in 30 countries, shit-for-brains?

Last edited:

Just like you

"Princeton" Poseur.

After collapse of the Ottoman Empire in WW I, the Allies gave 99.9% of the land, approx. 8 million square miles, to the Arabs, twice the size of the US

Jews received just 0.1% of the land, just 8,000 sq miles, the size of Vermont, one of the smallest states in the US

They didn't "give" the Arabs anything. They already lived there.

Just like you

"Princeton" Poseur.

Wrong, Tin Head. Open a history book.

Arabs already lived in Arabia.

Jews already lived in Canaan/Judea, for about 2,000 years before Arabs invaded. "Jew" is derived from Judea.
Arabs are derived from Arabia.

Get a clue, dummy.

Last edited:

Wrong, Tin Head. Open a history book.

Arabs already lived in Arabia.

Jews already lived in Canaan/Judea, for about 2,000 years before Arabs invaded. "Jew" is derived from Judea.
Arabs are derived from Arabia.

Get a clue, dummy.

And during that time nobody else lived there?

When you look at Palestinians they range from white, blond to black with kinky hair.

Are you sure they are all Arabs?

When you look at Palestinians they range from white, blond to black with kinky hair.

Are you sure they are all Arabs?

Pallies are merely Arabs, Tin Head. Jews were called Palestinians prior to Israeli statehood in 1948.

Arabs originated from Arabia.

Arab Azmi Bishara...
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

Just like you

"Princeton" Poseur.

What moral authority did the allies have to give Arabs land they had been living on for centuries?

The same authority the UN imposed to deny two out of three voters in Palestine the right to self-determination?

"Arab rejection was...based on the fact that, while the population of the Jewish state was to be [only half] Jewish with the Jews owning less than 10% of the Jewish state land area, the Jews were to be established as the ruling body — a settlement which no self-respecting people would accept without protest, to say the least...

"The action of the United Nations conflicted with the basic principles for which the world organization was established, namely, to uphold the right of all peoples to self-determination.

"By denying the Palestine Arabs, who formed the two-thirds majority of the country, the right to decide for themselves, the United Nations had violated its own charter.” Sami Hadawi, 'Bitter Harvest.'”

The Origin

Forum List

Back