The cost of Cap and Trade

It would appear that the bill in the Senate has a much tougher road than was in the house.
That was my thinking, based on what I've heard lawmakers say.

This part of the article you linked is interesting editorializing by omission:

"to pass Obama's "cap and trade" bill to fight greenhouse gas emissions, a measure that divides lawmakers, environmentalists and businesses."

They conveniently forgot, "and scientists."

Notice?

It would appear that the bill in the Senate has a much tougher road than was in the house.
That was my thinking, based on what I've heard lawmakers say.

This part of the article you linked is interesting editorializing by omission:

"to pass Obama's "cap and trade" bill to fight greenhouse gas emissions, a measure that divides lawmakers, environmentalists and businesses."

They conveniently forgot, "and scientists."

Notice?

I did see that and I don't know if anyone has seen it yet but here is the omitted part of the EPA report that was left out of the climate change debate in the House,..

http://cei.org/cei_files/fm/active/0/DOC062509-004.pdf < thats the entire report.

The report finds that EPA, by adopting the United Nations’ 2007 “Fourth Assessment” report, is relying on outdated research and is ignoring major new developments. Those developments include a continued decline in global temperatures, a new consensus that future hurricanes will not be more frequent or intense, and new findings that water vapor will moderate, rather than exacerbate, temperature.

New data also indicate that ocean cycles are probably the most important single factor in explaining temperature fluctuations, though solar cycles may play a role as well, and that reliable satellite data undercut the likelihood of endangerment from greenhouse gases. All of this demonstrates EPA should independently analyze the science, rather than just adopt the conclusions of outside organizations.
CEI Releases Global Warming Study Censored by EPA | CEI

Forum List

Back