The Corruptness of boarder guards

While on patrol in March 2014, Border Patrol agent Esteban Manzanares kidnapped, assaulted, and raped two Honduran girls and their mother. He committed suicide when FBI agents surrounded his home.

In late 2016, the discovery of a headless body a few hundred feet from the shore of South Padre Island in Texas led investigators first to an assassin for the Gulf Cartel and eventually to a Border Patrol agent who had run guns and drugs across the border.

New report details dozens of corrupt Border Patrol agents—just as Trump wants to hire more

In the first week of his presidency, Donald Trump requested that Congress give Customs and Border Protection (CBP) enough money to hire 5,000 new agents to patrol the US-Mexico border as part of his immigration crackdown. The move raised eyebrows among immigration activists and experts, who had been monitoring the agency’s poor discipline record and had seen cases of corruption spike in the wake of such hiring sprees.

New records obtained by the Project On Government Oversight (POGO) reveal that their concerns may not have been misplaced. Since 2016, there have been 40 cases of corruption-related charges against CBP employees, including 13 since Trump took office. Overall, 80 Border Patrol agents and 127 CBP officers have been arrested or charged with corruption-related crimes since 2004. Records show that between February 2017 and mid-March 2018, CBP employees racked up charges including embezzlement, human smuggling, theft, bribery, breaking and entering, money laundering, providing false statements, and using firearms during drug-related crimes.

-------------------------------------------------------
In the first week, Tramp knew the talk of the boarder wall would attract migrants to the boarder, I suspect he did more than just talk about the wall that Mexico's was going to pay for, unknown deals I suspect. Maybe even payment. He caused this crisis at the boarder. We never hear about the corrupt boarder guards.

Cantalope, do the nation a favor and move to Mexico. Then illegally migrate back over the border as an alien so that out Border Patrol can nab your ass and throw it into one of Trump's concentration camps. I hear the toilet water there is just excellent. I want to see your face on the 5 o'clock news.

I laughed so hard my husband asked me what was so funny from the other room

While on patrol in March 2014, Border Patrol agent Esteban Manzanares kidnapped, assaulted, and raped two Honduran girls and their mother. He committed suicide when FBI agents surrounded his home.

In late 2016, the discovery of a headless body a few hundred feet from the shore of South Padre Island in Texas led investigators first to an assassin for the Gulf Cartel and eventually to a Border Patrol agent who had run guns and drugs across the border.

New report details dozens of corrupt Border Patrol agents—just as Trump wants to hire more

In the first week of his presidency, Donald Trump requested that Congress give Customs and Border Protection (CBP) enough money to hire 5,000 new agents to patrol the US-Mexico border as part of his immigration crackdown. The move raised eyebrows among immigration activists and experts, who had been monitoring the agency’s poor discipline record and had seen cases of corruption spike in the wake of such hiring sprees.

New records obtained by the Project On Government Oversight (POGO) reveal that their concerns may not have been misplaced. Since 2016, there have been 40 cases of corruption-related charges against CBP employees, including 13 since Trump took office. Overall, 80 Border Patrol agents and 127 CBP officers have been arrested or charged with corruption-related crimes since 2004. Records show that between February 2017 and mid-March 2018, CBP employees racked up charges including embezzlement, human smuggling, theft, bribery, breaking and entering, money laundering, providing false statements, and using firearms during drug-related crimes.

In the first week, Tramp knew the talk of the boarder wall would attract migrants to the boarder, I suspect he did more than just talk about the wall that Mexico's was going to pay for, unknown deals I suspect. Maybe even payment. He caused this crisis at the boarder. We never hear about the corrupt boarder guards.

Cantalope, do the nation a favor and move to Mexico. Then illegally migrate back over the border as an alien so that out Border Patrol can nab your ass and throw it into one of Trump's concentration camps. I hear the toilet water there is just excellent. I want to see your face on the 5 o'clock news.

So you think that is funny, I imagine you don't hear much real comedy. You can tell the poster to hold his breath, as I have no intention of leaving MI.

So you think that is funny, I imagine you don't hear much real comedy.

We all know a good joke when we see one Canelope, and you are it.

BTW, I understand Trump is releasing Trump's Sparkling Clear Toilet Water in the six pack now at the supermarkets; just right for the bleeding-heart lib like you that want to empathize with the plight of the unwelcome illegal migrant. He's also released a new board game called: Border Rat Patrol---- where players flee from agents as they dodge and weave American citizens to make there way into the country to apply for free benefits.

Forum List

Back