The Corporation

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
This documentary is interesting. How much is true is not yet known to me. However, it was fairly welll done and has lots of extra material in the two cd set. Again, whether or not there is a definite liberal agenda or not isn't clear. But, I will say that I found it to be a good flick to watch. More importantly though is what I do with what I "learned" in the movie..

How about if every drop of potable water was owned by one company,, even the raindrops that fell on YOUR roof????

What if you need an operation on your liver, but the patent on YOUR liver was owned by a consortium that wouldn't allow treatment with anyone else's drugs but those affilated with the consortium??? I am stretching the info from the movie, but then am I???

Working Man said:
This documentary is interesting. How much is true is not yet known to me. However, it was fairly welll done and has lots of extra material in the two cd set. Again, whether or not there is a definite liberal agenda or not isn't clear. But, I will say that I found it to be a good flick to watch. More importantly though is what I do with what I "learned" in the movie..

How about if every drop of potable water was owned by one company,, even the raindrops that fell on YOUR roof????

What if you need an operation on your liver, but the patent on YOUR liver was owned by a consortium that wouldn't allow treatment with anyone else's drugs but those affilated with the consortium??? I am stretching the info from the movie, but then am I???

Try this link if you want to get a copy of the movie.

Www.thecorporation.com

Forum List

Back