The cops should give OWS what they want; Ignore them. Walk away.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I'm so sick of the cops being made out to be the bad guys in this situation. I think all the cops should give these OWS retards exactly what they want: Ignore them. Walk away. Dont even be present near them. Just go about daily patrols and ignore these dipshits.

Let the criminals, vagrants and general public deal with the OWS'ers how they see fit. The cops should avoid the "encampments" and never come close to it. Damn 'em, let them have what they want, a copless society.

I'm so sick of the cops being made out to be the bad guys in this situation. I think all the cops should give these OWS retards exactly what they want: Ignore them. Walk away. Dont even be present near them. Just go about daily patrols and ignore these dipshits.

Let the criminals, vagrants and general public deal with the OWS'ers how they see fit. The cops should avoid the "encampments" and never come close to it. Damn 'em, let them have what they want, a copless society.

In other words forget the rule of law.

Yes, they should give OWS what they want.

Start investigating the Ponzi scheme that led to the crash and put those suckers in jail.

Then change the laws to make sure it never happens again.

I agree.

Start investigating the Ponzi scheme that led to the crash and put those suckers in jail.

How do you put them in jail now for things they did in the past if you have to change the laws, to make what they did illegal, to prevent it from happening in the future?

Ever hear of a little thing called ex post facto law?

And give up a good tazing or pepper spraying?? No way!

I can't help but agree. The best thing to have been done would have been to let the people handle it on their own.

Had the Wall Street yuppies been told that they could show up with bats and chains to clear a path to work, the encampment would never have happened. Had homeowners been informed that they could use force to stop the shitting on their doorsteps, it would not have happened more than once.

We have a situation where one group of people follow the law and expect authority to protect them. The other group of people don't believe laws apply to them at all.

So we have this.

I can threaten your kids trying to get to school. I can shit on your porch. I can use the streets as a sewer, BECAUSE in MY opinion SOMEONE ELSE, did something wrong.

To this left, this makes perfect sense. So let the people actually harmed by OWS take care of it themselves. If students don't like their way to class being blocked, get a group together and clear the space.

Yes or these local Governments should order them away. Less Police presence will allow a peaceful protest to happen. This has already been studied and proven. Why do they have to be right up in everyone's face during these protests? I never understood that. But don't count on this happening. The State just can't allow Citizens to be free to protest without harassment and control. It's always all about control. The State never gets enough of it.

I can't help but agree. The best thing to have been done would have been to let the people handle it on their own.

Had the Wall Street yuppies been told that they could show up with bats and chains to clear a path to work, the encampment would never have happened. Had homeowners been informed that they could use force to stop the shitting on their doorsteps, it would not have happened more than once.

We have a situation where one group of people follow the law and expect authority to protect them. The other group of people don't believe laws apply to them at all.

So we have this.

I can threaten your kids trying to get to school. I can shit on your porch. I can use the streets as a sewer, BECAUSE in MY opinion SOMEONE ELSE, did something wrong.

To this left, this makes perfect sense. So let the people actually harmed by OWS take care of it themselves. If students don't like their way to class being blocked, get a group together and clear the space.

If these people could help themselves they wouldn't be out protesting they would be out looking for a job, Right after they take a bath!

These people want a nanny state and the police are part of that nanny state.

Protests can be monitored from a distance. I see no reason for them to be in their 'Call of Duty' military outfits standing right in Protesters' faces. They have the right to assemble. This is America. The 'Call of Duty' wannabes can stay away at a distance and leave the people alone.

It's funny how the lefties were all over the collective bargaining rights for the police prior to OWS.

Now the police are pigs.

Ever hear of a little called not letting the bad guys get away with it?

I have to assume that was directed at me, as you did not quote my statement, yet included part of mine in your response. Here is my retort.

Ex post facto law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Especially these pesky little parts of the constitution:

"No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility" Article 1, Section 10, Clause 1.

"No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed." Article 1, Section 9, Clause 3

This sounds good but don't count on the State giving up even the slightest control of the People. They just can't allow that.

And why should they be allowed to break the law?

How do you put them in jail now for things they did in the past if you have to change the laws, to make what they did illegal, to prevent it from happening in the future?

Now, now, Chris is a good little leftist, and can't be troubled with such trifles as the constitution getting in the way of his agenda......:lol: Little things like "due process" and "rule of law" are only intended to restrict those evil conservatives; liberals can disregard those; after all, what matters is that they MEAN WELL! /sarcasm

Uhhh...he said change the laws after you arrest them not before.

The problem with the left is that they believe their rights trumps everyone else's rights. No one has a right but them.

Do you have a right to walk down the street, drive across a bridge or attend classes that you paid for? Of course not. Not if a leftist wants to stop you. Then your rights have simply disappeared, and they call that democracy.

Forum List

Back