The "Coolest movie quotes" Thread

Mr. Sauerkraut

Dec 23, 2010
Heart of Germany
Hi members of the anonymous cool movie addicted :razz::razz:

Let´s share the coolest movie quotes here

I love hitmen. No matter what you do to them, you don't feel bad.

Ah, there's so many good ones but if I gotta quote someone it's going to be Nicholson from the Shining;

"Wendy?...Darling. Light of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said: 'I'm not gonna hurt ya.' I'm just gonna bash your brains in. I'm gonna bash 'em right the fuck in! Ha, ha."

From "Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid":

Old guy at the bar (Charles Laughton): "Beware of the fat one who sweats a lot."

Rigby Readon (Steve Martin): "What about Kitty Collins?"

Old guy at the bar: "She doesn't sweat so much."

"Christ. Seven years of college down the drain. Might as well join the fucking Peace Corps. "

Clemenza: Did you look inside?

Vito: I'm not interested in things that don't concern me.

(Translation, yes I looked in the bag and I can keep my mouth shut)

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum."

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp_K8prLfso&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
this is my all-time favorite:

“I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. [Pause] Time to die.”

2 from Roy Batty from one of the best SciFi Movies Ever

Tyrell: Would you... like to be upgraded?
Batty: I had in mind something a little more radical.
Tyrell: What... what seems to be the problem?
Batty: Death.

Batty: ...All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain. Time to die.

this is my all-time favorite:

“I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. [Pause] Time to die.”

Fucking amazing. I didn't see what you posted when I posted my Roy Batty quotes

Forum List

Back