The contradiction of conservative morality

The so-called conservatives will say, "don't pigeon hole us."

That basically means, "We don't want to be conservative in every way, just in some ways. We want to party, to have pre-marital sex, drink lots of alcohol, live with our girlfriends, gamble, drive drunk, disbelieve in God, but dang it, we want to be called conservatives."

Facts are facts. Anyone can be a Democrat or Republican.

Only those who actually live a conservative lifestyle are conservative.

Having a socially liberal lifestyle (drinking, pre-marital sex, avoiding God, etc.) is like having sex with the same gender but expecting everyone to take you seriously when you call yourself straight.

It don't float.

Either you are conservative or not. There is no middle ground.

If you live a liberal lifestyle, you ARE a liberal.

And, yes, it really is that simple. This debate is over.

Thanks for explaining the facts of life to me, I was so confused before you showed up.

What don't float is your idiotic conclusion that Conservatives can't drink, or can't smoke, or any thing else you might comeup with....

If you never met a Conservative atheist or a God fearing Christian Liberal, you don't get out much...

I don't even know why I bothered responding to you....calling you an idiot is too kind...

Ol Sarah really gets to people, the election is long over, why do you care what she does?

i think you mistake ridicule for "get[ting] to people". Anytime Sawwah Bawwacuda wants to fade away into the wood work and not get her name into the papers every day, I figure you can expect people to stop commenting on her. As long as she's prepping for a 2012 run, I figure she's fair comment.

FAIR comment? I'll buy that...what the hell is FAIR about that fools comment....?:cuckoo:

Sawwah Bawwacuda? Or yours for that matter....

Last edited:
I believe that Palin is fair game! Every Republican ever interviewed since the November elections sites Palin as being one of the upcoming leaders within the Party. This is a Party that runs on a platform of "family values". This is a Party that believes that all American marriages will fall apart if gays are allowed to marry. This is a Party that villified Clinton for getting a blow job, while the Speaker was boinking some piece of tail on the side. So I say - BRING IT ON!!!

If you are ready to have sex with someone and create life, then you are ready to marry and raise that life. If you arent ready for the responsibility, dont invite the consequences that bring the responsibility.

You people seem to think marriage is just some fad people who are in love jump into when they are "ready". No wonder marriages fail so much.

LOL. Now you just go out and peddle this drivel to all the adolescents that you know.

Ol Sarah really gets to people, the election is long over, why do you care what she does?

i think you mistake ridicule for "get[ting] to people". Anytime Sawwah Bawwacuda wants to fade away into the wood work and not get her name into the papers every day, I figure you can expect people to stop commenting on her. As long as she's prepping for a 2012 run, I figure she's fair comment.

are you prepared for similar attacks on Obama's children or on how the Obamas are raising them?

This is one of the best examples I can find of how the social conservatives act:

In response to a question from a television reporter, Palin also talked about some of the ongoing drama surrounding her family. Levi Johnston said during an interview on CBS’s “Early Show” that he moved into the governor’s house a few weeks before Bristol Palin gave birth to their child.

"I know the truth about my family. I know details about whether Levi Johnston was allowed to live with my teenage daughter or not. By the way, it would be over my dead body that a kid would live with my teenage daughter," Palin said.

Levi Johnston calls Sarah Palin 'snobby' .:. NewKerala - India 's Top Online Newspaper

Now, if you remember a few months back, Sarah Palin was going around and telling everyone that the two of them would be getting married soon. So, two teenagers fool around, and one gets pregnant. So Palin wanted to force these two kids, who obviously weren't ready, into a marriage. And that's moral. (?)

But when two people who ARE ready to get married and who love each other and want to get married, the conservatives say that's immoral.

Thank you conservatives for the most confusing moral rule of all time.

That post doesn't shed any light on how ANYONE acts... BUT YOU!

It highlights your stark inability to reason and 'to feel' in never ending non sequiturs; proving in finality, that you've no business being within 10 miles of a voting booth.

First, there is nothing within Palin's comment which EVEN SUGGESTS that she demanded that those kids get married... So your conclusion that such was the case is INVALID.

Second, where two people who 'fool around' results in ONE OF THEM CONCEIVING A CHILD... that indicates that those two are HETERO SEXUALS...

Third, where two people are fooling around, THEY'VE MADE A DECISION... AND with that decision COMES RESPONSIBILITIES... and where the little turd can't MAN UP and take his responsibilities that indicates that HE IS A REPROBATE; and where YOU ADVOCATE FOR HIS FAILURE TO MAINTAIN HIS RESPONSIBILITIES THAT INDICATES THAT YOU'RE A REPROBATE.

Fourth, where you confuse Marriage which is the joining of a MAN AND A WOMAN... with the desire of two DEVIANTS of the SAME GENDER to so join, that indicates that you're a simple idiot.

So I'd say that on the whole this is a great OP... It demonstrates the ABSENCE OF MORALITY WITHIN THE SECULAR LEFT.

Last edited:
Third, where two people are fooling around, THEY'VE MADE A DECISION... AND with that decision COMES RESPONSIBILITIES... and where the little turd can't MAN UP and take his responsibilities that indicates that HE IS A REPROBATE; and where YOU ADVOCATE FOR HIS FAILURE TO MAINTAIN HIS RESPONSIBILITIES THAT INDICATES THAT YOU'RE A REPROBATE.

:clap2:

Pure gold.

Damn, though we were done hearing about non-issues for Palin ...

Are you kidding? We're STILL apparently not done hearing how Bush stole two elections ... despite the facts.:lol:

And that everything Bush did wrong makes it OK for Obama to do them...because Bush did them. What an insane argument but most on the left are good at it.

False...

ROFL...

American's could not possibly care less what baseless assertions you idiots project upon us... we'll simply take them, refute them and shove them up your rhetorical ass...

That basically means, "We don't want to be conservative in every way, just in some ways. We want to party, to have pre-marital sex, drink lots of alcohol, live with our girlfriends, gamble, drive drunk, disbelieve in God, but dang it, we want to be called conservatives."

LOL... there is no "That" in that "That" was a myth which YOU snatched from the rhetorical ether... "That" was a fabrication of no discernable validity and as such... you're argument is, as usual... DOA.

Facts are facts.

SWEET IRONY!

False... "those" are perfect beings which can never exist, because there are no perfect beings... thus again, your argument fails due to fatal flaws in it's logical construct. But what's MORE is you intentionally create a throughly false premise on which you hope to rest this ABSURD CONCLUSION.

Conservatives are those who advocate for CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPLES... where on fails to live up to those principles IN NO WAY DISCREDITS THOSE PRINCIPLES...

Having a socially liberal lifestyle (drinking, pre-marital sex, avoiding God, etc.) is like having sex with the same gender but expecting everyone to take you seriously when you call yourself straight.

You're an idiot...

I believe that Palin is fair game! Every Republican ever interviewed since the November elections sites Palin as being one of the upcoming leaders within the Party. This is a Party that runs on a platform of "family values". This is a Party that believes that all American marriages will fall apart if gays are allowed to marry. This is a Party that villified Clinton for getting a blow job, while the Speaker was boinking some piece of tail on the side. So I say - BRING IT ON!!!

Well said...

We are a party of Family Values, we ARE a party which stands against the normalization of sexual deviancy; recognizing that the bi-gender standard of marriage is not negotiable and the line which we're not prepared concede and we're willing to go to war to protect it; and we're the party that simply noted the Bill Clinton is a reprobate and not worthy of any level of trust, let alone that intrinsic in high office... and we find great pride in belittling and berating the idiots, such as yourself, that can't recognize that the advocacy of moral depravity is not the means by which viable cultures are sustained.

So by all means: BRING IT ON!

Last edited:
so does this mean liberals don't have morality?

its funny that the group who prides themselves on letting people be who they are, imperfect etc....criticize republicans for believing in certain values but then being human and as such not perfect, so of course they do not live up to those values all the time.

for those liberals (or anyone) that criticize based on this, if you have ever had a dream or a goal that didn't come true, you have no right to post anything about anyone else.

Facts are facts. Anyone can be a Democrat or Republican.

It don't float.

Either you are conservative or not. There is no middle ground.

If you live a liberal lifestyle, you ARE a liberal.

And, yes, it really is that simple. This debate is over.

Thanks for explaining the facts of life to me, I was so confused before you showed up.

What don't float is your idiotic conclusion that Conservatives can't drink, or can't smoke, or any thing else you might comeup with....

If you never met a Conservative atheist or a God fearing Christian Liberal, you don't get out much...

I don't even know why I bothered responding to you....calling you an idiot is too kind...

I thought only Baptists can't drink, smoke and dance? :confused:

This of course makes me a shining example of religious hypocrisy.:lol:

Well yeah except she's not relevant. Other than that .... :eusa_whistle:

This is one of the best examples I can find of how the social conservatives act:

In response to a question from a television reporter, Palin also talked about some of the ongoing drama surrounding her family. Levi Johnston said during an interview on CBS’s “Early Show” that he moved into the governor’s house a few weeks before Bristol Palin gave birth to their child.

"I know the truth about my family. I know details about whether Levi Johnston was allowed to live with my teenage daughter or not. By the way, it would be over my dead body that a kid would live with my teenage daughter," Palin said.

Levi Johnston calls Sarah Palin 'snobby' .:. NewKerala - India 's Top Online Newspaper

Now, if you remember a few months back, Sarah Palin was going around and telling everyone that the two of them would be getting married soon. So, two teenagers fool around, and one gets pregnant. So Palin wanted to force these two kids, who obviously weren't ready, into a marriage. And that's moral. (?)

But when two people who ARE ready to get married and who love each other and want to get married, the conservatives say that's immoral.

Thank you conservatives for the most confusing moral rule of all time.

That post doesn't shed any light on how ANYONE acts... BUT YOU!

It highlights your stark inability to reason and 'to feel' in never ending non sequiturs; proving in finality, that you've no business being within 10 miles of a voting booth.

First, there is nothing within Palin's comment which EVEN SUGGESTS that she demanded that those kids get married... So your conclusion that such was the case is INVALID.

Second, where two people who 'fool around' results in ONE OF THEM CONCEIVING A CHILD... that indicates that those two are HETERO SEXUALS...

Fourth, where you confuse Marriage which is the joining of a MAN AND A WOMAN... with the desire of two DEVIANTS of the SAME GENDER to so join, that indicates that you're a simple idiot.

So I'd say that on the whole this is a great OP... It demonstrates the ABSENCE OF MORALITY WITHIN THE SECULAR LEFT.

Dude read the rules. That would be unlike me not reading your posts. If you don't fix that signature to conform with the rules, I can help you out.

YOU give conservatism a bad name. Fuckwit.

You post something that only shows your ignorance ..

Palins family values are not in question here...not at all....
Her daughters mistakes are not Sarah's .....just like YOUR mother is not responsible for YOUR mistakes....Your being a slut doesn't make you mother one....

The Republican Party does not and never has believed that all American marriages will fall apart if gays are allowed to marry. I don't know where the hell you morons come up with this nonsense, because only a moron can come up with that crap...

The Republican Party didn't vilify Clinton for a BJ...he was vilified for perjury and ignoring his oath to his wife....and you can vilify Newt to your hearts content...its a free county...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back