The Continuation, Of The Improvement, Of Our People

The liberal agenda, and the rather unambitious quest for equality; is the detriment to anyone who engages in it; so long as even a single group seeks to elevate itself.

Really dumb white dude, if you honestly examined how you whites got where you are, you'd really shut the fuck up. In this country there has not been one group given so many handouts and extra rights as whites. Without them, it's very possible that many whites here today would not be.
What extra right are those? Anything like affirmative action? LOL!

Affirmative Action is not extra rights. You know what extra rights we are talking about. You are completely aware of US history . So lets not play stupid. I'm not going to play stupid with you and answer your dumb ass question.
Yes, you are talking about affirmative action which blacks have and whites don't. Why don't you get something own your own without having whites give it to you?

But whites do have affirmative Action. They are included in Affirmative Action, On top of that they had even more of what you think Affirmative Action is from at least 1776 until 1965. So why can't whites get something. in their own without denying all people of the same opportunities to compete? After all whites did take away our freedom for 200 years. Then whites took away our constitutional rights for another 100 years. So really, why do you ask such dumb ass questions?

The liberal agenda, and the rather unambitious quest for equality; is the detriment to anyone who engages in it; so long as even a single group seeks to elevate itself.

Really dumb white dude, if you honestly examined how you whites got where you are, you'd really shut the fuck up. In this country there has not been one group given so many handouts and extra rights as whites. Without them, it's very possible that many whites here today would not be.
Everything we have; we earned, or took. Welcome to real life. It isnt fair, and it never will be. We are here. And what's done is done. Nothing you say, or do will ever change that. Ever...

I know all about real life, Real life tells us that we don't accept what was done. And it can be changed. So welcome to real life white man.

Racist.

OOOOOOOH, I called a white man a white man and that makes me a racist.

Your constant categorizing, essentializing, and denigrating based on race makes you a racist - and a hypocrite.

Everything we have; we earned, or took. Welcome to real life. It isnt fair, and it never will be. We are here. And what's done is done. Nothing you say, or do will ever change that. Ever...

I know all about real life, Real life tells us that we don't accept what was done. And it can be changed. So welcome to real life white man.

Racist.

OOOOOOOH, I called a white man a white man and that makes me a racist.

Your constant categorizing, essentializing, and denigrating based on race makes you a racist - and a hypocrite.

Given that I have consistently stated that not all whites are racists this renders you r sorry ass attempt to label incorrect.

So while you cannot show any example of where I have specifically said or inferred blacks were superior , which would mean I am a racist but now fall back on this denigration crap because I point out what whites have actually done, it's time for you to stop trying what you are trying to do.

I do not have to post "all whites are not this way" every time before I post because thin skinned punks like you can't take the truth.'

Science, and discovery march ever onward. To allow the fruits of our intellectual labors to rot, on the vine; would be the greatest self inflicted wound, we could ever inflict upon our descendants.
While there are many options on the table, today's culture has made taboo the pursuit of self improvement. This is a yoke we as a people must throw off. For as previously stated; science, and discovery march ever onward. The shape of the future, belongs to those who would dare craft the mold today.
This thought provoking video can allow us to glean a glimpse of a potential future. A future others are already pursuing. A future worthy of our own peoples pursuit. In this race called life; there are no ties. And there is no second place...

I would not call this a thought provoking video. I call it a frightening video. People think that in the United States of America it would be O.K. to do the things he is suggesting? Wouldn't that totally defy the constitution the white founders wrote and also the bill of rights? How can an individual be free when the decision to have children is taken away from them and put into the hands of the ruling class who has its own agenda?

How can people have the rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness when they are taken away from them and put into the hands of the ruling class? I'm always hearing about how the government should stay out of people's lives (i.e. don't tread on me) and get smaller, not bigger, less intrusive, not more intrusive.

This sure sounds like control to me. Are there really individuals who think this is O.K.?

I'm telling you dude. These white boys feel so insecure they cant help themselves. Everyone knows that europeans were on the way back to caveman status when Blacks saved them in europe and sparked their Renaissance. I mean come on. Really? You expect me to believe a population that was 98% illiterate and afraid to take a bath because they thought water had evil spirits in it invented classical music on their own? :rofl:

Forum List

Back