The Content Of His (Obama's) Character (or lack of it)

Such a poseur, daveman, you have no cred with mainstream.

I told my accusations straight to you, son.

Quit whining, and get on track.

First off, admit you are lying.

22942532.jpg

Your silliness in defending lies by far right wacks will not help Romney win.

Concentrate on the economy.

Why do you want Romney to lose? Tell me why, because the GOP can't win with your strategies.

Listening and Buford are not helping Romney by telling lies about Obama, who can be legitimately confronted on many fronts.

Back off the silliness, gang.

polls_leave_Obama_alone_2011_989325_answer_5_xlarge.jpeg

I have no trouble talking to any of the freak from the far right. They need to stop the lies in order for Romney to win.

We can beat Obama on the issues, but if we get into the old TPM nonsense and birfer-trufer-crazierthanyoufer, it distracts from the campaign and turns off the center.

We need the center to win.

You have no cred with the center or the GOP mainstream.

My point is straight on and correct.

Leave off the hatred and work on the economy, and we can win for Romney.

Do it your way,and Romney loses.

Leave the centrists room to vote for Romney, daveman. We need those votes to win not only the presidency for Romney but the Senate for the GOP. The far right nonsense is only hurting, this time around.
You'd have s modicum of credibility if you weren't so passionately defending Obama, boy.

Such a poseur, daveman, you have no cred with mainstream.

I told my accusations straight to you, son.

Quit whining, and get on track.

First off, admit you are lying.

22942532.jpg

Your silliness in defending lies by far right wacks will not help Romney win.

Concentrate on the economy.

Why do you want Romney to lose? Tell me why, because the GOP can't win with your strategies.

Listening and Buford are not helping Romney by telling lies about Obama, who can be legitimately confronted on many fronts.

Back off the silliness, gang.

polls_leave_Obama_alone_2011_989325_answer_5_xlarge.jpeg

I have no trouble talking to any of the freak from the far right. They need to stop the lies in order for Romney to win.

We can beat Obama on the issues, but if we get into the old TPM nonsense and birfer-trufer-crazierthanyoufer, it distracts from the campaign and turns off the center.

We need the center to win.
Boy, stop pretending you're a mainstream Republican. You can't act worth a damn. :lol:

daveman is characteristic of the silliness of the far right.

Their hatred of and misdirection of that hatred toward Obama outweighs the very real fact that we will have a harder time electing Romney because of the hatred.

Facts are facts, and the facts are the far right want Romney to lose.

Forum List

Back