The Content Of His (Obama's) Character (or lack of it)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Listening, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Listening

Listening Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,045
    The Obama campaign’s desperate “felony” charge against Mitt Romney ought to serve as a wake-up call for the Romney campaign and for the American public regarding the utter amorality of the president and his functionaries. Although the jejune Boston Globe story was quickly debunked, that of course won’t stop them from pounding home the Big Lie that Romney continued to run Bain in 1999 while he was saving the Winter Olympics as long as it’s useful and “fits the narrative.” Here’s why:

All’s fair in love and war — so what if the charge is untrue?
    No one will remember it next week anyway, least of all:
    The protective media, which will give Barry & Co. a pass. Because, hey, see points one and two above.
    The larger issue is the willingness — indeed, the enthusiasm — of the administration to tactically lie at this point in the campaign, smear the opposition, and demand the release of more documents in effort to keep Romney on the defensive.

As Victor has pointed out, this is chutzpah on steroids coming from a man about whom we still know next to nothing. Except the content of his character, which grows increasingly clearer and more distressing day by day.

The Content Of His Character - By Michael Walsh - The Corner - National Review Online

I think this fits right in with the Obama not being able to energize his base. The polls can't reflect how many people will not vote simply because they don't have the energy to put up wit thist crapp.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Buford

Buford BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +180
    Obama's character is that of a fraud. His books are lies. His schoolastic records are lies. His family stories are lies. This man will go down in history as the first authentic fraud to be elected President.

3. JakeStarkey

JakeStarkey Diamond Member Supporting Member

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,221
    Listening and Buford are not helping Romney by telling lies about Obama, who can be legitimately confronted on many fronts.

Back off the silliness, gang.

4. Buford

Buford BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +180
    What lie have I told about Obama?

5. Listening

Listening Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,045
    Instead of your blatherous pontificating, why don't you explain how this is going to help Obama with indes. Seems he is losing them pretty good and this will only more of them reason to slide out from under David Axelrod's fat ass.

6. JakeStarkey

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,221
    You two are blathering. Stop it. Attack Obama on legitimate non-extremist fronts. Get to it.

7. tererun

tererun BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +159
    I don't know if Romney actually has committed a felony. If he has i am sure the SEC will be pushed to go after him, but like every immoral thing mittens does he is normally within the letter of the law. I don't think misrepresenting yourself to the people of the united states to cover up your outsourcing and deliberate bankrupting of american companies for profit is a felony as his public statements are not sworn statements. It is also why he probably doesn't want the public to see his records as he probably was very accurate in that he was part of Bain when he claims to the people that he wasn't. I don't think it is illegal, but it speaks volumes about his motives and reliability. It also shows him as dishonest and sneaky, but we already knew that. Well, you don't but you are certainly unreliable, sneaky, deceptive, and a confirmed liar yourself.

If there is an actual felony charge there Obama should wait until late august to play that card to it's full extent and have Romney charged. Americans have shitty memories, and you would want that right up in front of them when voting. plus it gives the republicans almost no chance to recover from it. I doubt there is much there that they can do legally as I have confidence that romney knows where the legal line was and did not lie to the SEC, and is only lying to the people.

8. Buford

Buford BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +180
    Hey dickhead, what lie have I told about Obama? If you're gonna accuse me of lying then you better damn well back it up.

9. JakeStarkey

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,221
    Buford, you can't find your ass with an ass sniffing patrol dog and a compass and a LURP unit.

Stay on track, please.

10. Buford

Buford BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +180
    And you're a damn liar. Tossing around your lying accusations and then walking away muttering to yourself. Pissant coward.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2012