The Constitutional Myths of the right

:rofl:
I waited for THAT

Yep and it shows you are wrong.

Now stop harassing me and accept that.
I always laugh when people apply their own interpretations to things they read. Its intellectually dishonest.
Go piss on another tree faggot. This tree dont care for your statist bullshit

Language. Respect, show some.
Why? You vermin are destroying the country.

Real classy. Calling the new guy vermin. I can see there's no use in continuing to post here. Y'all are some uneducated, redneck, hateful mofos. Bye.
Tissue?

I believe this provided that once the United States Supreme Court interprets the law, they cannot use their positions to RE-INTERPRET and reverse their own decisions.

Really? You believe that the Constitution prohibits the Supreme Court from correcting bad previous decisions, and requires us to live with those bad decisions in perpetuity for no apparent good reason? And you figure in all the many decades of the Supreme Court doing EXACTLY that, no one but you has ever noticed this hidden "you fuck up, you're stuck with it" clause?

What idiocy! Here is the situation you have today:

Statutes are written and people argue and fight in court. The question reaches the United States Supreme Court. Let's say that whatever you're doing is deemed legal.

But, lo and behold another administration comes in and a new Supreme Court rethinks that decision. Now you are a criminal!!!

Lo and behold!! Such things aren't retroactive, moron. THAT would be against the law. Once the Supreme Court issues a ruling in your favor, that's it for your case. Even if the Supreme Court issues a ruling in another case reversing that precedent, YOUR case is still settled. If the ruling had been against you, then you would have the right to have your case retried on the basis of the later ruling, but the 5th Amendment prohibition against double jeopardy means that no one but you can ask for your case to be retried.

Moron.

But, IF the new administration thinks they are right, they take their case to the LEGISLATIVE DEPARTMENT OF THE UNITED STATES which includes the House of Representatives and the United States Senate. They can then rewrite the law, make changes and agree to them, whereupon the EXECUTIVE DEPARTMENT (currently headed by Donald Trump) can sign the changes into law.

If, for any reason, that is constitutionally insufficient, you change the Constitution via an AMENDMENT.

The United States Supreme Court is NOT the legislative department and you are NOT stuck with a law you don't like. You simply have to go through the proper process and not allow un-elected bureaucrats legislate from the bench. It's not their job.

That's nice, but it's not what we're talking about. The Supreme Court can and does apply the law to specific cases, and those decisions do become precedent as to how that law will be applied to future cases. And the Supreme Court can and does reverse decisions by earlier courts as being bad applications of the law. Feel free to Google the list of Supreme Court reversals; it's a long one.

BTW, though I'm pro-life, I practice what I preach. IF there is no new science that alters the balance of the argument, I will go record opposing the United States Supreme Court from rehearing Roe v. Wade. If there's nothing new except the faces on the United States Supreme Court, we should be stuck with abortion unless we can get the Constitution amended as per George Washington's admonishment.

And here you've veered off into "I want to claim the mantle of science and reason, but I don't actually know any of the science involved." 1) We already have "new science" in regards to embryology and reproduction far beyond what we had when Roe was decided, and 2) Roe was a shit decision with a shit application of even the science available at the time. Oh, and 3) the Constitution doesn't need to be amended; it just needs to be followed as written, with the federal government not meddling in things the Constitution relegates to the states in the first place.

Save your name calling. You're getting you ass whipped and all you can do is call me names? Fuck you.

Try telling the people who were manufacturing bump stocks legally about ex post facto laws. Did the government exclude those made before the Executive Order? No. So, it appears YOU would be the moron. The government disrespects the Constitution at every level. I've worked on cases that went to the United States Supreme Court. Have you?

Since the science has evolved, we can better understand what a life consists of. Yes, it was a shit decision, but I used it as an example, not as an opportunity for your arrogant ass to start a pissing contest over. So stick it. Stupid slut.

Save your "You called me names, you're a meanie!". You just got your ass shredded, and all you can do is focus on one phrase, ignore the rest of the post, and hope to deflect the discussion.

I don't have to tell the people who manufactured bump stocks legally about ex post facto laws, but I do apparently have to explain them to you. The concept of laws not being retroactive has nothing to do with the items manufactured, dimwit; it has to do with whether or not the PEOPLE doing the manufacturing can be punished by law for actions which were legal when they did them. Are there any bump stock manufacturers being prosecuted for illegally manufacturing bump stocks during the time before they were banned? No? Then your argument is invalid, and YOU continue to be the moron.

. . . And with your "Aha! I have claimed unverifiable personal experience on the Internet, so I WINNNN!!!" you have surrendered the debate and disqualified yourself as a serious poster.

You are dismissed, and I will now be talking to adults who can win their debates on the merits. Have a nice day on the bench, Junior.

The purchasers who owned a legally manufactured product are criminals today if they still own it and the Constitution requires the government to give just compensation to the bump stock corporations.

You can keep calling me names; it just shows what a low class, filthy, lying, uneducated stupid bitch you really are. Makes you wonder if your mother had any children that lived... if so, your existence may make a good court-room argument for abortion.

I joined this forum TODAY. Most of what I have seen here is either grand-standing or vicious personal attacks. I though I was joining a forum of educated, decent adults. Apparently I was way off base.

I actually could not agree with you more. Let me explain this to you, Top.

You can come here with all the greatest of intentions. You can be nice and not attack some of these posters. They will attack you, call you names, and never let you post in peace. So, you learn how to fight back or get eaten alive.

I was in a thread, one I started, and it went over 1200 posts. A guy accused me of personal attacks and, in that many posts, somebody like yourself would come along from time to time and direct something at me. I was obliged to go through the entire 1200 + posts and show, post by post WHO initiated the first personal attack and how many times I had tried to end the pissing match and continue on. One guy has at least two accounts. Two people were banned for having posting under two different accounts. The mods have to know by now who some of these sockpuppet guys are, but they drive a lot of posters here with their daily attack posts. Sop this one guy made it his daily ritual to try and rip me a new asshole. None of them have the balls to say this stuff to your face.

The thing of it is, I make it a policy NOT to draw first blood, but after a few attack posts, I let the poster know how I feel in PM. That way, if they have a personal issue, they are given an opportunity to do something. I report the posts. But, this is a brutal place. If you're not willing to fight back and not willing to get in the mud and go the distance, this board is not for you - unless you're determined to learn how to defend yourself. Some of these nutjobs are not worth fighting back with after a certain point as the thread will come down to you and the ego driven with their sockpuppets. Once that happens, you can safely leave as few, if any people will read a pissing match beyond a certain point.

Last edited:
I waited for THAT

I always laugh when people apply their own interpretations to things they read. Its intellectually dishonest.

IM2 is the lowest of the low.
Plus, i don't need someone telling me how to act. Especially on the internet.

I waited for THAT

I agree with you about IM2, but somebody should begin stepping in and saying something about how people act on the Internet. It's hard not to tolerate IM2 on the board and not get down to his level, but the lower class of keyboard pecking commandos seem to rule most social media.

I waited for THAT

I agree with you about IM2, but somebody should begin stepping in and saying something about how people act on the Internet. It's hard not to tolerate IM2 on the board and not get down to his level, but the lower class of keyboard pecking commandos seem to rule most social media.
And there are a lot of people like Porter who have nothing to say and spend all of their time talking about debating and talking about other people but never debating

I waited for THAT

And there are a lot of people like Porter who have nothing to say and spend all of their time talking about debating and talking about other people but never debating
What is the myth? The Bill of Rights( 9&10th) make liberalism illegal in America. It’s not a myth just a fact.

I waited for THAT

There are pathological liars like Edward who got lost on a discussion board and can't figure out if this is a debate forum or Twitter. Actually it's neither and Edward LOST any pretend debate he had with me the first time when he sunk to the low of calling me names. Rather than crawl in the gutter with him at that point, I told him that was not the right thing to do and he lost any pretend debate the moment he made it personal and started with the name calling. Since we're not in a debate (and he cannot debate) AND since he don't want to show proper respect, I am willing to meet him on his level and tell him that he is one dumb mother fucker.

What is the myth? The Bill of Rights( 9&10th) make liberalism illegal in America. It’s not a myth just a fact.

What are you babbling about?
What is the myth? The Bill of Rights( 9&10th) make liberalism illegal in America. It’s not a myth just a fact. If you don’t understand please ask a specific question. Thanks

What in the HELL are you talking about? There is nothing for me to ask. I'm not in the camp with liberals and don't give a rat's ass. You're posting some straw man argument that I have no interest in. Okay, a specific question: What does any of that have to do with me?

I waited for THAT

Explain how anything in the USC makes liberalism ILLEGAL? enlighten us poor peasants, you "god"....

Explain how anything in the USC makes liberalism ILLEGAL? enlighten us poor peasants, you "god"....

Very very simple. That you don't know it already is testimony to how far the liberal subversion of our country has progressed.

The Constitution is designed to limit central govt to the few enumerated powers described therein in order to maintain freedom from liberal central govt.

The 9th and 10th Amendments were added afterwards to reinforce the idea of freedom so that there would be no mistake about the Constitution's meaning.

Liberals are totally opposed to freedom and so spied for Stalin, gave him the bomb, and more recently voted for Sanders/Warren.

If you still don't understand please feel free to ask questions. You don't have to be a liberal the rest of your life.

I waited for THAT

Todays "liberalism" is complete statism which goes against the USC

Very very simple. That you don't know it already is testimony to how far the liberal subversion of our country has progressed.

The Constitution is designed to limit central govt to the few enumerated powers described therein in order to maintain freedom from liberal central govt.

The 9th and 10th Amendments were added afterwards to reinforce the idea of freedom so that there would be no mistake about the Constitution's meaning.

Liberals are totally opposed to freedom and so spied for Stalin, gave him the bomb, and more recently voted for Sanders/Warren.

If you still don't understand please feel free to ask questions. You don't have to be a liberal the rest of your life.

You hate the Constitution more than anyone. Your beef with me is that I showed you where the ONLY authority the feds have over foreigners is naturalization. Naturalization is citizenship. All the other laws are unconstitutional and a usurpation of powers that belong to the individual states... using your Tenth Amendment argument as proof.

Todays "liberalism" is complete statism which goes against the USC

yes, odd isn't it how free speech, religion ,guns were written well enough to still have meaning today while the basic concept of freedom was written so poorly into the Constitution that liberals can get away with ignoring it. Our Founders didn't know that they had to write for children or perhaps how unnatural freedom was.

Forum List

Back