The constitution says there should be NO federal restrictions on guns

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Sure - we need gun laws but it's a state issue. That's what the 2A is about.

The states need to grow a pair and nullify all federal gun laws.

Sure - we need gun laws but it's a state issue. That's what the 2A is about.

The states need to grow a pair and nullify all federal gun laws.

So the concept of reasonable restrictions applied to all the Bill of Rights, as upheld by SCOTUS is unconstitutional......

Sure thing there Sparky.........

Oh and some states heavily restrict many firearms.

This President Obama is trying to go around the United States constitution.
And make his own executive orders into the law of the land.
If this is not tyranical I don't know what is.

• Banned
America was founded on states rights and we need to return to that.

• Banned
"Shall not be infringed". That's the key phrase in the 2A. The feds have NO authority to do anything about guns.

Exactly, you, don't know what is.

"Shall not be infringed". That's the key phrase in the 2A. The feds have NO authority to do anything about guns.

Depends what it's referring to. It's the right of "the people". If you want to extend it to every individual, then there's no authority to bar felons from owning or easily buying guns.

The scotus doesnt agree with you

Of course. They are federal officials and want the feds deciding everything. That's not what the founding fathers wanted. They put the states above the federal govt.

It always amazes me that people who insist they know what the founding fathers wanted have never bothered to read the Constitution.

nobody knows 100% what they wanted and not all the founding fathers wanted the same thing. hell some of them wanted to stay under the crown.

One thing, in my opinion, is that the words "shall not be infringed" are pretty fucking cut and dry. The SCOTUS should be overturning ALL gun regulations until the 2nd Amendment is amended. iMO.

Depends what it's referring to. It's the right of "the people". If you want to extend it to every individual, then there's no authority to bar felons from owning or easily buying guns.

That has to be one of the all time ignorant statements made on this board, any right, including your right to life, can be denied via due process.

Then I guess you don't know what is.
What a blessing - your life has been so free of tyranny, you don't even know what it is.

Forum List

Back