The Constitution just needs to drop out

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
horns_dees.jpg

The Constitution just needs to drop out, yeah those ideas for Liberty under God. Who does God think He is with His offering of Liberty?

Who do the Founders of this Nation; who claimed real liberty, unlike the French, ...think they are!!!! and their friends.

"Government is not reason; it is not eloqence; it is force! Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
"Bless my family, kindred, friends and country, be our God and guide this day and forever for His sake, who lay down in the grave and arose again for us, Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen."
"Duty is ours; results are God's."
"The doctrines thus delivered we call the revealed or divine law, and they are to be found only in the holy scriptures...[and] are found upon comparison to be really part of the original law of nature. Upon these two foundations, the law of nature and the law of revelation, depend all human laws; that is to say, no human laws should be suffered to contradict these.
Quotes From The Founding Fathers

Yeah, that's right...we are people.
We really don't understand how we got here, but what is this thing in History, Genetic design, Creation etc... that it should make ourselves think we created ourselves???? :doubt:

Yeah, yeah never mind, super rich people who make their money by doing evil, who hate God and who hate Man....tell us how to think today...and plan in the open; our future.

Well, it's a "brave new world" after all, so you might want to start getting brave now, because it's going to get a whole lot more scary.

Just a word of advice...but who listens to me?

;)

Post made for my friend BG

Last edited:

Forum List

Back