The Constitution is the Constitution, anti-Muslims please read

ConMonkey and Lonestar_chimp making personal attacks and wanting to argue off-topic, lol, Muslims have the Constitutional right of freedom of worship and freedom of assembly, rambling wild packs of anti-Muslim monkeys do have the right to stop Muslims from doing either, they can have their opinion which no one gives a damn about except for like minded monkeys who think the same as they do.

How many of the Founding Fathers were Muslims?

ConMonkey and Lonestar_chimp making personal attacks and wanting to argue off-topic, lol, Muslims have the Constitutional right of freedom of worship and freedom of assembly, rambling wild packs of anti-Muslim monkeys do have the right to stop Muslims from doing either, they can have their opinion which no one gives a damn about except for like minded monkeys who think the same as they do.

So you admit to being a lying racist. Fair enough.

Conmonkey and Lonestar_chimp , anti-muslim monkeys, aren't personal attacks? Fuckin' hypocrite!

Conhog nor I has said that muslims couldn't assemble or worship their faith.

You made a claim that you can't support and that makes you a lying piece of monkey shit.

Your concession is duly noted.

Exactly my point for weeks. The left are hypocrites. PERIOD. Where is one damned left leaning person to say "hey fool don't call names and then bitch about being called names?"

Conmonkey and Lonestar_chimp , anti-muslim monkeys, aren't personal attacks? Fuckin' hypocrite!

My God, you're chimping out, lets give the board a visual:

angry+chimp.gif

You made a claim that you can't support and that makes you a lying piece of monkey shit.

You and Conmonkey have said nothing that refutes what I posted in the OP, now be a good chimp and think about what I just said:

gorilla-thinking.jpg

angry+chimp.gif

You and Conmonkey have said nothing that refutes what I posted in the OP, now be a good chimp and think about what I just said:

gorilla-thinking.jpg

LOL - You are such a dishonest piece of shit. Please post a link to where either Lone or myself have ever called for the government to stop the building of this mosque.

Post the quote or shut up.

Exactly my point for weeks. The left are hypocrites. PERIOD. Where is one damned left leaning person to say "hey fool don't call names and then bitch about being called names?"

I see that you and Silverback_logic are catching feelings, this has nothing to do with the left, its about the Constitution as I mentioned in my OP and if you can't refute it what the hell are you arguing and chimping out for? Fill out this form below because you need it monkey:

1-800-cry-baby-hurt-feelings-report-rnr-crybaby-demotivational-poster-1222118828.jpg

I see that you and Silverback_logic are catching feelings, this has nothing to do with the left, its about the Constitution as I mentioned in my OP and if you can't refute it what the hell are you arguing and chimping out for? Fill out this form below because you need it monkey:

1-800-cry-baby-hurt-feelings-report-rnr-crybaby-demotivational-poster-1222118828.jpg

For 15 pages now I have been asking you to provide evidence that either Lone, or I are asking that the government stop this mosque from being built. You have provided none

This entire thread is a strawman. Which is fitting considering the fact that you don't have a brain.

angry+chimp.gif

gorilla-thinking.jpg

Nice pictures and they resemble you so well. Relatives of yours?

Fact is you piece of bass shit all you have proven is that you are a liar. And you have proven it over and over and over again.

LOL - You are such a dishonest piece of shit. Please post a link to where either Lone or myself have ever called for the government to stop the building of this mosque.

Baboon, I never said you and Lonestar_gibbon called for the government to stop the building of mosques, so why put words in my mouth you dishonest simian? I called you monkeys out for your religious bigotry against Muslims, especially Lonestar_gibbon. Go back and do some more thinking:

monkey_thinking1.jpg

Monkey!

Baboon, I never said you and Lonestar_gibbon called for the government to stop the building of mosques, so why put words in my mouth you dishonest simian? I called you monkeys out for your religious bigotry against Muslims, especially Lonestar_gibbon. Go back and do some more thinking:

monkey_thinking1.jpg

Monkey!

Bass, who has his thumbs up his ass so his "brains" don't trickle out ....is a renown Black Racist crunt .....we all know that.

What some of you might of NOT known is that being an UnAmerican Piece of Shit he is also an IslamoFascist HeadChopper's arselicker.

From his pro islamoFascist dick-sucking posts it is evident that if he could have it his way.....every time the IslamoFascist Headchoppers.....and the OVERWHELMING NUMBER of the so-called "PEACEFUL" Muslims who support them......defecate on us......example: building their fucking mosque near Ground Zero as a SYMBOL of VICTORY against INFIDELS ........we, Americans, should be GRATEFUL for the opportunity to kiss their arse to show how, by some Lieberrhoid convoluted logic, we are on a higher MORAL PLANE than them.

Last edited:
Bass v 2.0 how many of the founding fathers were Muslims?

None, but they had no problem with a Muslim serving in office, the matter of non-Christians serving in office was debated during their time and no, they're not my founding fathers, my founding fathers were from Africa, place of my ancestral roots.

Forum List

Back