The Conservative Nanny State

Still watching the videos, but here's a link to his book "The Conservative Nanny State" as well as a few others:

Books

EDIT: He rails against Free Trade Agreements and the Federal Reserve (and rightly so) but I wouldn't exactly call those "Conservative" entities or agreements as both Democrats and Republicans (Liberals and Conservatives alike) have supported the Fed and FTA's since WWII.

Who doesn't support The Fed and Free Trade Agreements? Libertarians, Ron Paul supporters.

Last edited:
Still watching the videos, but here's a link to his book "The Conservative Nanny State" as well as a few others:

Books

EDIT: He rails against Free Trade Agreements and the Federal Reserve (and rightly so) but I wouldn't exactly call those "Conservative" entities or agreements as both Democrats and Republicans (Liberals and Conservatives alike) have supported the Fed and FTA's since WWII.

Who doesn't support The Fed and Free Trade Agreements? Libertarians, Ron Paul supporters.

I was going to post 5 & 6 but it was just Q&A. I would vote for Paul if he runs in a third Party.

Books

Yeah, god forbid people should be able freely to exchange goods across borders.
Don't narco-libertarians bleat constantly about "freedom"? Or is that just freedom to blow your brains out and wimp out on obligations?

Constitution, Border, Language and Culture. We got along just fine as a Nation with that until GATT started the downward spiral.

Still mad about James Richard "Dick" Perry I see.

Constitution, Border, Language and Culture. We got along just fine as a Nation with that until GATT started the downward spiral.

Still mad about James Richard "Dick" Perry I see.

Last I checked none of those things had anything to do with free trade.
Guess again.

Try using your brain just this once and ask yourself:

"Since we've signed all these Free Trade Agreements where has our manufacturing base gone?"

America has the US Dollar and the Military Industrial Complex. The dollar is being printed out of its value so what's the only thing we got left? War.

When we stop invading countries our economy will crash.

Try using your brain just this once and ask yourself:

"Since we've signed all these Free Trade Agreements where has our manufacturing base gone?"

America has the US Dollar and the Military Industrial Complex. The dollar is being printed out of its value so what's the only thing we got left? War.

When we stop invading countries our economy will crash.

We manufacture more goods now than ever.
But you might as well ask, since we deregulated broker commissions where has out manufacturing base gone?
I realize that is asking you to think through complex things that are not subject to bumper sticker slogans. That's probably too taxing for your little brain. So I'll give you something you can digest:
9/11=Inside Job!

Forum List

Back