*The Conservative Couch Official Debate Thread 2012*

Yeah Infidel, you know how I always neg you and everyone else, amirite?

She thinks 2 in a weeks time qualifies me as a negger.

Its all good.

I give as good as I take.

I just wish you would participate in the discussion rather than pick at us because we want to.
:dunno:

Why does Jim Leher continually interrupt Mitt Romney and lets Obama drone on and on???

Its all good.

I just wish you would participate in the discussion rather than pick at us because we want to.

He's a LIAR.. He negs me EVERY two days.. I'll forward them to you... along with personally attacking me. Which is fine.. more power to him.. But don't lie about it.

Its all good.

It has nothing to do with you really, you just happened to come in when I was making fun of LGS while she talked to herself.

If she didn't have me on ignore I'd be more respectful to her. At least a little.

I can't talk about something I'm not seeing, but again, it's not like this thread amounts to anything more than Romney cheerleading. There's no discussion happening here.

Its all good.

He's a LIAR.. He negs me EVERY two days.. I'll forward them to you... along with personally attacking me. Which is fine.. more power to him.. But don't lie about it.

Yes, please do send them to him. You'll have to create a couple to support your theory though, but that shouldn't be a problem for you. :thup:

Ok, i just sent them to you.. You can forward them to the liar.. Like I said, he's a liar.

Uhhhh Duhhhhh uhhhhhh Obama sounds ignorant and takes 10 minutes to answer a question!

Forum List

Back