*The Conservative Couch Official Debate Thread 2012*

I'm out.. My friend just got here!! WoooOOoot.. Mitt is kicking serious butt!!!!! GO MITTTTTTTTTTTTT

On CNN where I'm watching the debate there is a ticker for men and women independent voters and Obama is pretty consistently quite a bit above the line, espeically with women. Romney has fallen below 4 times especially on health care. So, what we think is less important than them and they are giving higher marks to Obama overall. Romney sounds good however but he gives fewer details.

On CNN where I'm watching the debate there is a ticker for men and women independent voters and Obama is pretty consistently quite a bit above the line, espeically with women. Romney has fallen below 4 times especially on health care. So, what we think is less important than them and they are giving higher marks to Obama overall. Romney sounds good however but he gives fewer details.

But the details are clear.

Colorado independent voters used a ticker to rate the debate on CNN. The ticker when Obama spoke went to 100% I'd say about 6-8 times and Romney about 4-5. Romney went below the line about 4 times and Obama never did. Obama got higher marks consistently on healthcare and education, economy maybe a slight edge. Women consistently gave him higher marks than men, especially on education and healthcare. I'm on another forum with about 6K members but only 20 or so posting regularly, predominately republicans and of course, they thought Romney did super! *rolling eyes*

Colorado independent voters used a ticker to rate the debate on CNN. The ticker when Obama spoke went to 100% I'd say about 6-8 times and Romney about 4-5. Romney went below the line about 4 times and Obama never did. Obama got higher marks consistently on healthcare and education, economy maybe a slight edge. Women consistently gave him higher marks than men, especially on education and healthcare. I'm on another forum with about 6K members but only 20 or so posting regularly, predominately republicans and of course, they thought Romney did super! *rolling eyes*

They must have been using a bunch of chimpanzees posing as independent voters.

When Obama was speaking I kept feeling he was rambling and when Mitt was speaking he was very clear. Only once did I feel he was going on longer than he needed. With Obama it was constant.

Obama was asked questions that he never answered. It was clear he didn't want to answer them. Romney answered the questions Jim Leher asked and answered the questions that Obama raised. Obama kept talking about a $5 trillion in tax cuts. Romney said it was bullshit and Obama kept bringing it up and Romney kept saying it was total horseshit. Fact is Obama made it all up.

Forum List

Back