The CONservative CONstitutional Values

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart _ Weak Constitution - Video Dailymotion

Jon Stewart shows how Fox news and conservatives love love love the constitution unless they are scared, then, forget the constitution.

He starts off showing how Fox was losing their shit about the Boston Bomber being read his Miranda rights...noting that Miranda Rights are something you already have. "You don't have to say them for it to be true...you're thinking of Bettle Juice"

*I cant figure how to make this a vid, if someone posts it that would be awesome*

So, your worldview comes from a comedian, doing comedy skits on Comedy Central?

:lol:

That explains a lot...

The Daily Show is a political satire comedy show and is not real news.
It's COMEDY.

What Fox was talking about is that the FBI has a certain amount of time to talk to the bomber and a Federal Court Judge cut them off.

The public safety exception allows questioning for up to 48 hours, due to the ongoing threat of other attacks that might be revealed by questioning. But the Justice Department ended questioning after only 16 hours.

Are you confused by the first sentence? Is there a movement declaring it to be real news or is this your "Water is wet" moment when you tell everyone something they already know?

You are the one who posted it as real news and posted the wrong information about what Fox was really reporting about.
The FBI should not have been cut off like that by a Federal Judge.

How do you post something as something? :doubt:

Jon Stewart shows how Fox news and conservatives love love love the constitution unless they are scared, then, forget the constitution.

He starts off showing how Fox was losing their shit about the Boston Bomber being read his Miranda rights...noting that Miranda Rights are something you already have. "You don't have to say them for it to be true...you're thinking of Bettle Juice"

*I cant figure how to make this a vid, if someone posts it that would be awesome*

So, your worldview comes from a comedian, doing comedy skits on Comedy Central?

:lol:

That explains a lot...

You say this in every Daily Show thread. Need new material?

No, it is you trying to cover for the fact that it isn't news. What were you thinking when you posted this OP? Really?

And water is wet, is someone declaring this to be real news or do you need another straw man to beat up today?

I can see how much you don't care, you run into this thread, then one on Bill Maher the whole time screaming "I don't care, I don't care...Really, I don't!"

We can see that you don't. We believe you, ok?

What are you rambling on about? Just accept the fact this OP is trash and move on.

Because you say so

Nobody likes people such as yourself who waste their time with this.

Again, because you say it, its true

I for one do not like having my eyes assaulted by a liberal version of real world news information. Do you have any idea the crap you're posting right now? No I don't really care for comedy. Honest.

Great, when you get separated from that stick up your ass, maybe your funny bone will heal

The moment "Jon Stewart" crossed my eyes, it was time for me to go into full "this OP is trash" mode.

I know, that's what you do, you don't care about truth or whats real. You're reactionary, like an animal

Go on, tell me how a satirical "expose" of Fox News counts as real news. Go on, I'm waiting.

Is there someone here saying this is "real news" whatever that means? this is the third time and third person to bring up this strawman, I'm sure it doesn't have anything to do with the inability for you to address the topic, right? Of course not

Are you confused by the first sentence? Is there a movement declaring it to be real news or is this your "Water is wet" moment when you tell everyone something they already know?

You are the one who posted it as real news and posted the wrong information about what Fox was really reporting about.

It's not something.
It is Political Satire and you should have posted it in the Political Satire thread. Where it was moved correctly by one of our administrators.
Not in the Political Thread.

Last edited:

It's not something.
It is Political Satire and you should have posted it in the Political Satire thread. Where it was moved correctly by one of our administrators.
Not in the Political Thread.

I cant post anything LIKE anything other than what it is. Stop pretending or pretending to pretend. It makes you look stupid

afraid of what?

New Topics

Forum List

Back