The Connors

Was she portraying a character? Was she really that stupid? Was she really married to Archie?
No one was butthurt over Archie Bunker. It was a character that Conner portrayed. See, back then we understood the difference.
Now we insist everybody be of the same butthurtedness. And I am sick to death of it...
Okay, Whitey! Let your Whitey Douche Flow...

btw. Seems you can't understand some sarcasm.
How can a rational person love a POS like an
Archie Bunker if not damaged already. But it was a
funny show when I saw it with my grandparents.
Way better than the Connors.

I understand racism. If you call me whitey, can I call you blackie?
And, if you thought it was a funny show, according to you, you were damaged already.... blackie dumb ass.

Was she portraying a character? Was she really that stupid? Was she really married to Archie?
No one was butthurt over Archie Bunker. It was a character that Conner portrayed. See, back then we understood the difference.
Now we insist everybody be of the same butthurtedness. And I am sick to death of it...
Okay, Whitey! Let your Whitey Douche Flow...

btw. Seems you can't understand some sarcasm.
How can a rational person love a POS like an
Archie Bunker if not damaged already. But it was a
funny show when I saw it with my grandparents.
Way better than the Connors.

Being you're calling people Whitey, are you a Darkie?

Btw, Archie Bunker inserted a lot of leftist things into primetime TV. Don't think for a minute that Norman Lear isn't a Commie, he is.

Gilbert wanted to be lead actor from the get go when they brought the show back. She is one of the writers for the show and she also has agendas to stick in as storylines. She is lesbian...doesn't mind little boys in dresses while at school and is heavy duty liberal and wants to push that agenda into the storylines as lead actress of the show. But...Roseanne was in the way. First opportunity to toss Roseanne under the bus was the plan.
Thats what I think happened.

New Topics

Forum List

Back