The connection between unemployment and the US president

No, it was created to liquidate real estate holdings of S&Ls and other banks that had invested too heavily in real estate, a problem then and now.

And why did they end up over-invested? See my comments above.

not only have I provided the exact data and the exact place to find said data, I've also explained the data.

You, on the other hand, continue to defend a lie and claim that the 120,000 is not a net figure. Perhaps you could provide a cite for that, or wear your crown as the "most ill-informed, ignorant SOB on the board."

And obviously foreclosing on people did not make every city look like Detroit. that's mainly because not every city is run by left-leaning Democratic blacks.

If you talk to a racist long enough, the racist will expose his stripes. Color me surprised.

They over-invested because that is what banks do. The first banking panics occurred for that very reason. This isn't anything new, nor is is dependent on any legislation.

So when the regulatory structure that limited their investments was removed, they over-invested. If you had any clue what you were talking about, you'd know that I've already addressed that. But you don't.

You failed to make your case. Give it up.

It isn't racist to point out that Detroit has been run by liberal Democratic blacks for over 30 years. And during that time it went from a premier city to a hell hole. Same with Memphis. Which part of that is wrong?

The part where you think that the race of the person is relevant. That's what makes you the admitted racist piece of shit you are.

And why did they end up over-invested? See my comments above.

not only have I provided the exact data and the exact place to find said data, I've also explained the data.

You, on the other hand, continue to defend a lie and claim that the 120,000 is not a net figure. Perhaps you could provide a cite for that, or wear your crown as the "most ill-informed, ignorant SOB on the board."

If you talk to a racist long enough, the racist will expose his stripes. Color me surprised.

They over-invested because that is what banks do. The first banking panics occurred for that very reason. This isn't anything new, nor is is dependent on any legislation.

So when the regulatory structure that limited their investments was removed, they over-invested. If you had any clue what you were talking about, you'd know that I've already addressed that. But you don't.

You failed to make your case. Give it up.

It isn't racist to point out that Detroit has been run by liberal Democratic blacks for over 30 years. And during that time it went from a premier city to a hell hole. Same with Memphis. Which part of that is wrong?

The part where you think that the race of the person is relevant. That's what makes you the admitted racist piece of shit you are.
The regulatory structure doesnt matter. Regulations were supposed to prevent the MFS global scandal and didnt. Banks will invest in real estate when that looks profitable and unless you outlaw mortgage loans they will continue to do so.
You don't think it is relevant that Memphis and Detroit have been run by blacks for 30 years and both are hell holes? And that no other entity run by whites is nearly as bad?

The regulatory structure doesnt matter.

The thousands of banks that meet regulated reserve requirements on a nightly basis via the federal funds market would find this claim rather surprising.

You don't think it is relevant that Memphis and Detroit have been run by blacks for 30 years and both are hell holes? And that no other entity run by whites is nearly as bad?

No, I don't think the fact that the people leading those cities were black. I appreciate that you'll happily expose your racist beliefs for everyone once again.

Milosevic and Hitler were both white. Therefore, allowing whites to lead causes holocausts and genocide. <--see how stupid that sounds?

The thousands of banks that meet regulated reserve requirements on a nightly basis via the federal funds market would find this claim rather surprising.

No, I don't think the fact that the people leading those cities were black. I appreciate that you'll happily expose your racist beliefs for everyone once again.

Milosevic and Hitler were both white. Therefore, allowing whites to lead causes holocausts and genocide. <--see how stupid that sounds?
Yeah, the regulations don't matter in preventing crises and meltdowns.
You think blacks don't commit genocide?
But can you name a black-goverend city, state or country that is a model of economic progress and equality?

So you believe that reserve requirements are ineffective? It's a straightforward questions. A simple yes or no will do.

I don't think blacks commit genocide because they are black.

But can you name a black-goverend city, state or country that is a model of economic progress and equality?

^We've been through this, remember? The CSME and the ECMU have several member nations that are successful.

But thank you for once again engaging in this discussion - it helps others see why I freely call you a racist. It's not me playing the race card, it's me speaking the truth.

It took DECADES to fuck up the US economy.

Presidents and congresses working hand in hand to really foul things up.

Blaming any one POTUS or any one congress is ignorant as hell.

Ignorance like that is rather commonly found in this place, I note.

So you believe that reserve requirements are ineffective? It's a straightforward questions. A simple yes or no will do.

^We've been through this, remember? The CSME and the ECMU have several member nations that are successful.

But thank you for once again engaging in this discussion - it helps others see why I freely call you a racist. It's not me playing the race card, it's me speaking the truth.
Who said the reserve requirement was effective or ineffective? Effective at what?
There are no states not dependent on natural resource wealth that are successful. We've been through this before and the very bottom of the barrel answers you give affirms what I say.

It took DECADES to fuck up the US economy.

Presidents and congresses working hand in hand to really foul things up.

Blaming any one POTUS or any one congress is ignorant as hell.

Ignorance like that is rather commonly found in this place, I note.

In 2006 the UE rate was under 5%, inflation was less than 2%. GDP growth was 3.2%. We had had about 7 years of such data. Remind me what was screwed up about that.

Who said the reserve requirement was effective or ineffective? Effective at what?

It's a regulation. You said they don't "matter in preventing crises".

There are no states not dependent on natural resource wealth that are successful. We've been through this before and the very bottom of the barrel answers you give affirms what I say.
Which CSME and ECMU nations except Trinidad are rich in natural resources?

It's a regulation. You said they don't "matter in preventing crises".

Which CSME and ECMU nations except Trinidad are rich in natural resources?

No, I didnt say every single regulation prevents a crisis. Read what I wrote and get an adult to explain it to you.
Trinidad is a model of good governance? Who knew?

Forum List

Back