The Connecticut Heartache

Dreamy

Silver Member
Aug 2, 2009
This list hurts just to read but I case I just got tired of the bickering, the debate and wanted to focus on who we lost and on what matters...life...love.

WTNH) -- Here are the names of the children and adults killed in the Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting in Newtown Dec. 14, 2012.

Children (8 boys and 12 girls)

Charlotte Bacon, 6
Daniel Barden, 7
Olivia Engel, 6
Josephine Gay, 7
Ana Marquez-Greene, 6
Dylan Hockley, 6
Madeline Hsu, 6
Catherine Hubbard, 6
Chase Kowalski, 7
Jesse Lewis, 6
James Mattioli, 6
Grace McDonnell, 7
Emilie Parker, 6
Jack Pinto, 6
Noah Pozner, 6
Caroline Previdi, 6
Jessica Rekos, 6
Avielle Richman, 6
Benjamin Wheeler, 6
Allison Wyatt, 6

Adults

Rachel Davino, 29
Anne Marie Murphy, 52
Lauren Russeau, 30
Mary Sherlach, 56
Victoria Soto, 27
Dawn Hocksprung, 47

Not on the released list:

Nancy Lanza, mother of the gunman

Names of the victims | Newtown School Shooting | WTNH.com Connecticut

One story:Emilie and her family

https://www.facebook.com/EmilieParkerFund

A list like this is just the most heartbreaking thing that I can imagine. To purposely harm children, what kind of insanity? What kind of evil?

We must take the steps to make this kind of tragedy less likely, and do it now.

A list like this is just the most heartbreaking thing that I can imagine. To purposely harm children, what kind of insanity? What kind of evil?

We must take the steps to make this kind of tragedy less likely, and do it now.

Just saying this in order to head off the inevitable, maybe people will get my drift, I respect you and would ask you what steps you thought could be taken, but that would turn this into a political thread and this one deserves respect so I won't ask and please don't answer!

Thank you Dreamy for this thread... may the children and adults who lost their lives in this tragedy rest in peace and find a joyous Christmas in the afterlife. May the loved ones who are suffering the loss of their dear children and the loved ones of the adults find some kind of peace after this tragic event. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain these family members are suffering.

Immie

Seeking to prevent another tradegy of this type will involve politics. And I intend to be one of those pushing to prevent this kind of thing.

Seeking to prevent another tradegy of this type will involve politics. And I intend to be one of those pushing to prevent this kind of thing.

Preferably on one of the many other threads Old Rocks. Thanks.

Attachments

• $em.jpg
    $em.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 79
Last edited: