The congresswoman who's tearing her party apart over abortion

Everyone's pro life, including those who work to protect a woman's right to privacy, where 'banning' abortion violates a woman's protected liberty to make personal decisions absent unwarranted interference by the state.

The conflict isn't about abortion, the conflict is about how best to end the practice, where seeking to 'ban' abortion is not only un-Constitutional, it will also have little effect if any bringing about its end.

Un-Constitutional measures that attempt to 'ban' abortion work only to expand the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

So as long as someone thinks like you, they think for themselves? I was correct about your type.

Come June this will no longer be an issue, and we Republicans will move onto important issues.

Stop calling yourself a Republican.
I am Republican I will call out the far right reactionaries, like you, Lonestar, as outliers in our party who will not be allowed the growing strength of the mainstream of the Party.

Don't like it, who gives a fuck. Go form your own party.

Come June this will no longer be an issue, and we Republicans will move onto important issues.

I am Republican I will call out the far right reactionaries, like you, Lonestar, as outliers in our party who will not be allowed the growing strength of the mainstream of the Party.

No you're not.

You constantly defend every liberal/Democrat position. You attack every conservative principle. A true Republican would never do that.

No you're not.

You constantly defend every liberal/Democrat position. You attack every conservative principle. A true Republican would never do that.
That's your opinion, and you can't defend it. That an outlier like you would think your far right beliefs on race, government, and religion are mainstream are laughable.

No you're not.

That's your opinion, and you can't defend it. That an outlier like you would think your far right beliefs on race, government, and religion are mainstream are laughable.

That someone who espouses Liberal views thinking people believe he's a Republican is laughable. If you're a Liberal, be man enough to claim it. Lying only reduces what little credibility you do have.

No you're not.

No it's not an opinion, it's the truth and the evidence is abundant.

No you're not.

That someone who espouses Liberal views thinking people believe he's a Republican is laughable. If you're a Liberal, be man enough to claim it. Lying only reduces what little credibility you do have.
That someone so far to the right thinks mainstream is liberal is a fruit cake.

No you're not.

That someone so far to the right thinks mainstream is liberal is a fruit cake.

You're about as mainstream as the media. We all know how liberal the media is.

"No it's not an opinion, it's the truth and the evidence is abundant", not that I am a liberal, but rather you have a far right reactionary drone agenda with antiAmerican values.

That is why the TP and far right candidates were almost wiped out in the primaries.

Only a few wacks like Louie Gohmert made it through this time.

Give us the list of the "mainstream" TP members in Congress this time in numbers compared to those in 2010.

"No it's not an opinion, it's the truth and the evidence is abundant", not that I am a liberal, but rather you have a far right reactionary drone agenda with antiAmerican values.

That is why the TP and far right candidates were almost wiped out in the primaries.

Give us the list of the "mainstream" TP members in Congress this time in numbers compared to those in 2010.

What does any of this have to do with your false claim of being a Republican?

Your claim is both false and a denial of reality, Lonestar. You are a pretender and poser and no Republican.

Your claim is both false and a denial of reality, Lonestar. You are a pretender and poser and no Republican.

I've never claimed to be a Republican. I am an independent conservative.

The you have nothing of worth to offer the Republican Party except your silliness of being a weirdo "conservative" outlier.

The you have nothing of worth to offer the Republican Party except your silliness of being a weirdo "conservative" outlier.

Starkey takes it up the ass, do dah do dah.
Starkey takes it up the ass, all the do dah day.

That little jingle has as much substance as your repeated claims of being a "Republican"

If children are not important to you Jake, you should step out of threads with kids.

Makes me wonder, why do people who literally hate children get to make decisions that determines the life of a child?
Children are in the most danger from their male relatives and family friends.

More evidence you're not a conservative or a Republican.
More silliness from you or any other "conservative" outlier.

Outsiders don't dictate and don't decide who belongs in another group.

That you can only be more outrageous in language reveals the continuing delicne in outlier power on the far right. You have no power.

More evidence you're not a conservative or a Republican.
More silliness from you or any other "conservative" outlier.

Outsiders don't dictate and don't decide who belongs in another group.

That you can only be more outrageous in language reveals the continuing delicne in outlier power on the far right. You have no power.

Face it fool, not a single conservative Republican on this board would claim you as one of their brethren. They all see you as the liberal you are.

Forum List

Back