The congresswoman who's tearing her party apart over abortion

You should worry about yourself before worrying about me. That's a problem too many have.

You should worry about yourself before worrying about me. That's a problem too many have.
Believe me, I have no worries for you .....

What's interesting is that Liberals believe the only time someone thinks for themselves is when they think like Liberals. Let someone be pro life on this issue and you'll be the first one telling them to quit drinking the Republican Kool Aid.
I am not pro abortion for myself and my family, and no one has told me that....

So you did miss the point of what I was saying to Luddly. Got it.
Are you still here?

Believe me, I have no worries for you .....

Your last question says otherwise or you wouldn't have asked.

Conservative5 and Henry are examples of quickly disappearing breed
disappearing yet gaining in elections?
The mainstream GOP did that after destroying the TP and far right candidates in the primaries. We reached out to women and minorities, promising them we would not concentrate on the far right social con issues.

That is why ACA, the EO, abortion, and marriage equality are not opposed with the violence as before, and the resistance continues to decrease now.

Give me a list of all the TP members of Congress now against the that of 2010. Bet you don't have 20% of those numbers now.

Everyone's pro life, including those who work to protect a woman's right to privacy, where 'banning' abortion violates a woman's protected liberty to make personal decisions absent unwarranted interference by the state.

The conflict isn't about abortion, the conflict is about how best to end the practice, where seeking to 'ban' abortion is not only un-Constitutional, it will also have little effect if any bringing about its end.

Un-Constitutional measures that attempt to 'ban' abortion work only to expand the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

Democrats support barbarism.

Democrats hate children, if not aborted, unwanted children should be forced into a homosexual lifestyle via adoption.

Being adopted makes one gay? :confused:
I can see that is a bit confusing, I stated adopted into a homosexual lifestyle, meaning many democrats support the adoption of babies, children by homosexuals, whose lifestyle is magically, a homosexual lifestyle. I do not know if that will turn everyone homosexual or just one child. Do you?

Elektra, you sound unbalanced; you know that, don't you?
Considering that you are a complete idiot, an extreme jerk, promoting teaching homosexuality to children in pre-school, I will hopefully remain extremely unbalanced in your eyes.

Seems you missed replying to a whole lot of my responses to you, I am glad to see I still have your attention.

Considering that you are a complete idiot, an extreme jerk, promoting teaching homosexuality to children in pre-school, I will hopefully remain extremely unbalanced in your eyes.

Seems you missed replying to a whole lot of my responses to you, I am glad to see I still have your attention.
Nope, you are having trouble concentrating.

No one is teaching homosexuality, no one is trying to make you marry anyone you don't want to marry.

The points is that you won't prevent others from marrying.

That's not hard to understand, is it?

No one is teaching homosexuality, no one is trying to make you marry anyone you don't want to marry.

Actually, for you, it is hard to understand, all I spoke of was homosexuals men, specifically adopting 4 year old boys, it is Jakestarkey who got all up in an uproar. Your reaction to my post wishing to engage in conversation screams something scary to me.

Actually, for you, it is hard to understand, all I spoke of was homosexuals men, specifically adopting 4 year old boys, it is Jakestarkey who got all up in an uproar. Your reaction to my post wishing to engage in conversation screams something scary to me.
Child abusers are both heterosexual and homosexual.

Heteros certainly can 'groom' child victims for adoption as well as same sex individuals, and that fact unhinges your entire argument.

The answer is more effort of preventing child abuse by adults.

The fear mongering is all yours, Elektra.

Heteros certainly can 'groom' child victims for adoption as well as same sex individuals, and that fact unhinges your entire argument.

The answer is more effort at preventing child abuse by adults.

What does any of that have to do with abortion, other than people like you should not be involved with the decisions that involve children, those you hate. I could see the need for abortion back in the 1960's man! But this is, A NEW CENTURY. You are worried about "Child Victims", while supporting abortion and homosexual men adopting 4 year old boys? I think you are a sick fu.............

What does any of that have to do with abortion, other than people like you should not be involved with the decisions that involve children, those you hate. I could see the need for abortion back in the 1960's man! But this is, A NEW CENTURY. You are worried about "Child Victims", while supporting abortion and homosexual men adopting 4 year old boys? I think you are a sick fu.............
Now you are very confused. I am not talking about abortion in this thread. I am talking about keeping people like you from keeping people from marrying who they want. I get you don't like it. So what? It's now so in 37 states and will be in all states sometime in June.

This issue is to work on making sure adults, homosexual and heterosexual, don't abuse children.

Now you are very confused. I am not talking about abortion in this thread. I am talking about keeping people like you from keeping people from marrying who they want. I get you don't like it. So what? It's now so in 37 states and will be in all states sometime in June.

This issue is to work on making sure adults, homosexual and heterosexual, don't abuse children.
My issue is homosexual men should not adopt 4 year old boys, you take offense to that. simply because I will not use the terminology and words you like,

Tell us why homosexuals men should be able to adopt young boys, and why homosexual woman should be able to adopt young girls. I aint some idiot that will demand links for you to prove your point.

Simply answer, if you can not answer this post, I am right, so go ahead and give it your best shot, take half that question, and tell us all in your own words why homosexual men should be able to adopt 4 year old boys that are orphans. Just half, you can forget the girls, tell us why homosexual men should be able to adopt 4 year old boys. Simple for you to answer? yes?

what is it, nobody wants them but the homosexuals? go ahead, tell us?

Last edited:

My issue is homosexual men should not adopt 4 year old boys, you take offense to that. simply because I will not use the terminology and words you like,

Tell us why homosexuals men should be able to adopt young boys, and why homosexual woman should be able to adopt young girls. I aint some idiot that will demand links for you to prove your point.

Simply answer, if you can not answer this post, I am right, so go ahead and give it your best shot, take half that question, and tell us all in your own words why homosexual men should be able to adopt 4 year old boys that are orphans. Just half, you can forget the girls, tell us why homosexual men should be able to adopt 4 year old boys. Simple for you to answer? yes?

what is it, nobody wants them but the homosexuals? go ahead, tell us?

Homosexuality and pedophilia are two different things. Why would you want to deny some poor orphan the family he wants and needs?

Forum List

Back