The Conetmpt Of Congress

democrats are calling it

fast and foolish

fast and fake.

anything but murder..

cons will be going back to FF real fast because they feel they lost The healthcare battle.

Watch

On the contrary. I think Holders name will soon be total shit if it isn't already.

Barry invoked EP.One has to wonder why since there was nothing pertaining to national security about FF.

Covering his boy Holders ass perhaps??

cons will be going back to FF real fast because they feel they lost The healthcare battle.

Watch

A thought on both comments:

Americans place high value on protectors of freedom. Brian Terry will not be forgotten and "going back to FF" is not applicable.

The Repubs have actually come out ahead in the SCOTUS decision. The interest generated in the electorate from this will be seen in November.

Seeing these loser Democraps speak on TV just shows any idiot can be elected in this country if one finds a district full of idiots.

One idiot from Georgia tried to tie this Contempt Vote to some "vast right-wing conspiracy" that started the night the black messiah stole the White House. Yeah, Republicans forced Democraps, Holder and Obamination to do Fast and Furious......what a fucking moron.

no one is going to forget Terry.

no one will forget the likes of Issa either.

this is another case of the right going bat shit insane and ignoring facts

Watch

There is a difference between 'losing a battle' and 'losing a war'. Americans who do not like the concept of ObamaCare are left with one choice. Vote Obama out of office. Works for me. 'Vote Romney to Repeal'. :clap2:

Who gives a shit about the timing, the vote count is what matters.

If I kick your ass at 6am, noon or midnight.....I kicked your ass.

Forum List

Back