The Condensed Liberal Handbook of Racial Code Words

That's exactly what that hoax speaking at Conservative events says and you almost made him sound credible. That's not
You really should take some more English lessons. I said:
Why DON'T I believe it?

Because there's no evidence it's occurring in any amount to be concerned with.​
Moron.

You don't believe anything that guy said or you do?
Go learn some basic English, come back, and we can continue this conversation. I really can't make it any plainer than I have.

You really should take some more English lessons. I said:
Why DON'T I believe it?

Because there's no evidence it's occurring in any amount to be concerned with.​
Moron.

You don't believe anything that guy said or you do?
Go learn some basic English, come back, and we can continue this conversation. I really can't make it any plainer than I have.

If you believe in that conspiratorial nonsense that's silly and bigoted

It’s a treacherous business exercising your freedom of speech in the age of Obama.

Nonsense.

Americans are as free today to express themselves as during the Bush years.

Obama has signed no legislation into law preempting or restricting any type of free speech.

Malkin is as ignorant as she is dishonest.

Don't divert this guy is a compete hoax and never existed. He is a Christian who worked for Pat Robertson. Conservatives bring guys like him so they hear what they want to hear and keep their bigotry going against Muslims. Especially where this guy starts saying they come to your countries and etc. That's conspiracy theory shit and big time bigotry. It shows how much of lunatics they are.
No, it doesn't.

Meanwhile, radical Islamists are committing and exporting terrorism. Your bigotry against conservatives does not change that basic fact.

No what doesn't? How doesn't that make them bigoted against Muslims? Did you watch the part where this hoax says Muslims come to countries and take them over. That's a conspiracy theory and its what conservatives spew and believe and want to hear. That DOES make them bigots

No, you poor miseducated dunce, that makes them conspiracy theorists. Perhaps you have forgotten, that Germany, Japan and Italy tried to take over the world, and were not well thought of by the people who sacrificed to stop them. The world was not bigoted against Germans, Japanese, or Italians. The free world opposed fascism.

And, try to wrap your pea picking little brain around the fact that the Jihadists and their supporters, have the same desire to rule the world as the fascists did.

No, it doesn't.

Meanwhile, radical Islamists are committing and exporting terrorism. Your bigotry against conservatives does not change that basic fact.

No what doesn't? How doesn't that make them bigoted against Muslims? Did you watch the part where this hoax says Muslims come to countries and take them over. That's a conspiracy theory and its what conservatives spew and believe and want to hear. That DOES make them bigots

No, you poor miseducated dunce, that makes them conspiracy theorists. Perhaps you have forgotten, that Germany, Japan and Italy tried to take over the world, and were not well thought of by the people who sacrificed to stop them. The world was not bigoted against Germans, Japanese, or Italians. The free world opposed fascism.

And, try to wrap your pea picking little brain around the fact that the Jihadists and their supporters, have the same desire to rule the world as the fascists did.

Yeah a did say they are conspiracy theorists dumbass

Oh really? Haha shithead you think I don't know that? Bigotry towards all Muslims is worse than racism

6.jpg

Should all Muslims be held accountable for 9/11/2001? How about the ones born on 9/12/2001, are they accountable?

No, the only Moslems that should be held accountable for a terrorist act are the ones who committed the act, and those who supported or abetted the act. What you are attempting to sidetract is the simple fact that a whole lot of radical Moslems are engaged in a war against the United States, and we have no recourse, except to fight back against them in the most efficient and effective manner.

We have a choice, we can fight them in their backyard, or we can fight them in the streets of America. It appears that Obama is sold on the concept of treating them like criminals and fighting them here.

You also said it made them bigots, dumbass. It doesn't.

Generally conservatives are bigoted towards Muslims. Not all of them but a good amount of them.

Generally conservatives are bigoted towards Muslims. Not all of them but a good amount of them.

When the vast majority of terrorist acts around the world are committed by Muslims it is prudent to be leery of them.

You call it bigotry, I call it a healthy distrust.

Prove your claims. And that wasn't about terrorists. That was that Hoax's conspiracy theory that "they" referring to Muslims come to "our" civilizations to come within and take over. Those are exactly like the anti Semitic theories on Jews.

When the vast majority of terrorist acts around the world are committed by Muslims it is prudent to be leery of them.

You call it bigotry, I call it a healthy distrust.

Prove your claims. And that wasn't about terrorists. That was that Hoax's conspiracy theory that "they" referring to Muslims come to "our" civilizations to come within and take over. Those are exactly like the anti Semitic theories on Jews.

Tell that to the folks in England and France...

Forum List

Back