The Condensed Liberal Handbook of Racial Code Words

I think many people are overly senstive and see racism everywhere. However, considering the birther movement and all the "Kenyan, foreigner" rhetoric, I also think saying there is no racisism when it comes to the president, is turning a blind eye to the obvious.

Yeah. Who's saying that?

Oh, yeah, no one. Well, no one but leftists claiming the right says it.

I think many people are overly senstive and see racism everywhere. However, considering the birther movement and all the "Kenyan, foreigner" rhetoric, I also think saying there is no racisism when it comes to the president, is turning a blind eye to the obvious.

Yeah. Who's saying that?

I believe there are extremes on both sides. Any suggestion of racism is shot down with a "there they go playing the race card" comment. It has become impossible to have any sort of discussion about the issue of actual racism surrounding the president, partly because of the boy who cried wolf left, and partly because of the fingers in my ears right.

Yeah. Who's saying that?

I believe there are extremes on both sides. Any suggestion of racism is shot down with a "there they go playing the race card" comment. It has become impossible to have any sort of discussion about the issue of actual racism surrounding the president, partly because of the boy who cried wolf left, and partly because of the fingers in my ears right.
Again: I haven't seen anyone on the right claim there is no racism on the right.

Forum List

Back