Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004

SNIP:

By Michelle Malkin • August 31, 2012 02:10 AM

The Condensed Liberal Handbook of Racial Code Words
by Michelle Malkin
Creators Syndicate
Copyright 2012

Thumper the Rabbit’s parents always taught him, “If you can’t say something nice, don’t say nothing at all.” If the left’s self-appointed Omniscient Diviners of True Meaning have their way, conservatives in the public square won’t be left with anything at all to say. Ever.

It’s a treacherous business exercising your freedom of speech in the age of Obama. As a public service, I present to you: “The 2012 Condensed Liberal Handbook of Racial Code Words.” Decoder rings, activate!

–Angry. On the campaign trail this summer, President Obama has become — in the words of the mainstream Associated Press — more “aggressive.” But don’t you dare call him “angry.” According to MSNBC host Toure, that’s racist!

“You notice he said ‘anger’ twice,” Toure fumed in response to a speech last week by GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney. “He’s really trying to use racial coding and access some really deep stereotypes about the angry black man.” Or maybe Romney is just accurately describing the singular temperament of the growling, finger-jabbing, failure-plagued demagogue-in-chief. It’s about the past four years, not 400 years. Sheesh.

–Chicago. The Obamas and their core team of astroturfers, pay-for-play schemers and powerbrokers hail from the Windy City. This is a simple geographic fact. But in progressive of pallor Chris Matthews’ world, it’s an insidious dog whistle. The frothing cable TV host attacked Republicans this week who have the gall to remind voters of the ruthless Chicago way.

“(T)hey keep saying Chicago, by the way. Have you noticed?” Matthews sputtered. “That sends that message: This guy’s helping the poor people in the bad neighborhoods and screwing us in the ‘burbs.”

Actually, it’s a pointed reminder that the radical redistribution politics of Chicago-on-the-Potomac have done little to alleviate the suffering of impoverished Americans in violence-plagued, job-hungry inner cities everywhere. Racist!

–Constitution. Fox News contributor Juan Williams, who proudly calls himself a “real reporter,” has apparently added real telepathist to his curriculum vitae. Earlier this year, he read the minds of Republicans and conservatives whom he accuses of deep-seated bigotry when they show any public reverence for our founding principles, documents and leaders.

“The language of GOP racial politics is heavy on euphemisms that allow the speaker to deny any responsibility for the racial content of his message,” Williams wrote. “References to a lack of respect for the ‘Founding Fathers’ and the ‘Constitution’ also make certain ears perk up by demonizing anyone supposedly threatening core ‘old-fashioned American values.’”

So, if you ever find yourself wanting to hum the “Schoolhouse Rock” version of the Preamble, heed these three words: Stop the hate!

the rest here
Michelle Malkin

Gotta throw PGA Tour into the mix according to that nitwit Larry O'Donnell of lowly rated MSNBC. Larry connected imaginary dots in his mind to conclude Mitch McConnell was using secret Republican racial code when commenting on Barry's leisure time on the links as perhaps "working to earn a spot on the PGA Tour."

Commented Larry in reply, "Well, we know exactly what he’s trying to do there. He is trying to align to Tiger Woods and surely, the — lifestyle of Tiger Woods with Barack Obama."

So in Larry's small mind it went something like this...Obama, a black golfer. World's most famous black golfer is Tiger Woods. Tiger has been shown to be a serial philanderer of epic, nearly Clinton-like, proportions. Therefore, McConnell was clearly implying black golfer Obama had to be out of the same womanizing mold as Woods.

The key to Republican racism is the rhetoric about "Real Americans"

It is code for White, Christian, Heterosexual

The "liberal hand book" by Michelle Malkin?

That's about as honest as saying Sarah Palin, all by herself, wrote: Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent.

It's the principles of newspeak in action. It is right out of 1984. That is a book that liberals believe isn't a work of fiction but an instruction manual.

I guess you ARE actually that stupid.

I gotta tell you -- I'm not at all surprised.

Republicans have been running on what makes a "Real American" for decades. They concentrate on poor white Christians and con vice them that the reason they are suffering is because those poorer than them do not suffer enough

They scapegoat blacks, Muslims, Hispanics and gays as the reason Americans are struggling.

Republicans have been running on what makes a "Real American" for decades. They concentrate on poor white Christians and con vice them that the reason they are suffering is because those poorer than them do not suffer enough

They scapegoat blacks, Muslims, Hispanics and gays as the reason Americans are struggling.

Ahhh, I see your problem:

Your Reality Disconnect Switch is locked out and tagged out -- and all the keys are missing.

lockout1.jpg

Your Reality Disconnect Switch is locked out and tagged out -- and all the keys are missing.

lockout1.jpg

Alinsky is proud of you daveman

lockout1.jpg

Alinsky is proud of you daveman
There you go again, lying. Alinsky is a leftist. Period. No question.

I need to find more ways to creatively incorporate those words into my every day language...just to piss people off.:D

Not allowed to say throw them out either.
I grew up hearing expressions like "throw the bums out" whenever someone was pissed at a politician...

But when it was said of Obama just recently those Obama protectors over at MSNBC went off the deep end with cries of racism.

Forum List

Back