The Condemned

Stone Cold Steve Austin does a pretty good job of emulating me. I wonder if I can get Dogger to represent me in a copyright infringement lawsuit? :eusa_think:

Sorry, you can't copyright something that is obvious. You are something of a cliche.

Besides, I promised to use my powers for good, not evil.

Stone Cold Steve Austin does a pretty good job of emulating me. I wonder if I can get Dogger to represent me in a copyright infringement lawsuit? :eusa_think:

By emulating you, you mean drinking cheap, crappy beer and wearing ass-hugging, cut off shorts? If anything, I'd say Austin should sue you for inventing a style that makes him look silly. :razz:

That would be an interesting precedent. If successful, I wonder if we'd soon see Shogun filing suit against Screech. :eusa_think:

By emulating you, you mean drinking cheap, crappy beer and wearing ass-hugging, cut off shorts? If anything, I'd say Austin should sue you for inventing a style that makes him look silly. :razz:

Silly? I'll take THAT kind of silly to the bank ANY day.

I wasn't aware his shorts hugged his ass. Then, I never looked. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back