The con job

Probably, but there are a hell of a lot of things that I already miss. For example, Austin was much nicer town 30 years ago and what has changed ? A couple of hundred thousand people came here. If it weren't for population growth, there would be no energy crisis. We could develop an energy source that created NO by products and we would still be in a crisis.

What are we going to do about all the people ?

Get rid of health care *nods sagely* It's because of people's lives being lengthened but not actually improved that we have so many damned humans running around.

Breeders are heteros who think sex is for procreation only. It's a putdown. I don't particularly care for it, any more than I like hearing gay men referred to as 'fudgepackers' or seeing fat women kissing as a putdown of lesbians.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get rid of health care *nods sagely* It's because of people's lives being lengthened but not actually improved that we have so many damned humans running around.

Won't work---If there are sick people, Americans don't wanna see em.
Work with me now---what are we going to do with all the people ? They are polluting everything and eating us out of house and planet.

Won't work---If there are sick people, Americans don't wanna see em.
Work with me now---what are we going to do with all the people ? They are polluting everything and eating us out of house and planet.

I am just waiting for them to start starving, then I'll just point my finger and laugh with the "told you so" attitude. I know we are overpopulated just through observation. Even without the science it's easy to see. But since most people don't want to admit it because they don't want to control their hormones or admit when they are gay or think that the only way they can have fun or be popular is with sex, oh well. One thing that I want to know, which species will evolve to take our place, I am guessing cockroaches but voting for felines.

I am just waiting for them to start starving, then I'll just point my finger and laugh with the "told you so" attitude. I know we are overpopulated just through observation. Even without the science it's easy to see. But since most people don't want to admit it because they don't want to control their hormones or admit when they are gay or think that the only way they can have fun or be popular is with sex, oh well. One thing that I want to know, which species will evolve to take our place, I am guessing cockroaches but voting for felines.

I realize you have this sex hang up but there are a myriad of ways to control the population. Nature itself does a pretty good job at it with diseases, famines and disasters. Don't you think it's about time we look at what kind of population the planet can handle and under what conditions ?

UN Blowback: More Than 650 International Scientists Dissent Over Man-Made Global Warming Claims

www.senate.gov - This page cannot be found.

-----------------------------------------------

I wonder if the fools and followers of the King Fool, Al Gore, are gonna realize what gullible assholes they've been for the past few years.....

The realization must be getting clearer and clearer to them unless their heads are still stuck up there where the sun don't shine, that man made GW is nothiing but a sham and a con job.....

:lol::lol::lol:

What an absolute moron. It says Page Cannot Be Found stupid.

And Newt already admitted that the CONS know human's are causing global warming. They have two main reasons for denying it.

1. Going green will cost money/increase taxes.
2. Polluting will be more regulated, which they hate.

Just like you guys held out as long as you could denying the economy was in a recession, you will hold out on Global warming for as long as you can.

Then you'll try to tell us that you, not the dems, are best to fix the problem.

And then you'll blame Global warming on the Dems.

You'll show where Bush tried to fix it but the Dems stopped him. Just like you suggest he tried to fix Freddy/Fanny.

You guys are funny. :lol:

I realize you have this sex hang up but there are a myriad of ways to control the population. Nature itself does a pretty good job at it with diseases, famines and disasters. Don't you think it's about time we look at what kind of population the planet can handle and under what conditions ?

That's the actual problem I have really, the sex thing is a personal preference and I get annoyed because heterosex is just EVERYWHERE now and it's hard to find something that's actually entertaining (guess that's why I am online so much). But as for your point, the only reason we haven't figured it out is because no one wants to admit that it's actually a problem (for whatever reason they have). If enough people admitted that there are just too many of us then the whole issue can be addressed, until then it's 'screaming at the wind' and won't go anywhere. The primary reason for our increased population though has little to do with our breeding capabilities (evolutionary glitch in my opinion) but because people don't die as often with our medical science having progressed so far. Nature just doesn't have the power to control our population anymore like it once did.

Quick addition: In the world today we are too interested in curing symptoms instead of the disease.

Chris Rock has a great stand up on that. He said, "they don't make money curing anything. They just want to control it. That's how a drug dealer makes his money, on the come back".

He said, "they can't even cure athletes foot".

Or they don't want to. They'd rather sell you something that just helps you cope with it.

He said, "they can make cars that could last 20 years too but why would/should they? LOL.

Chris Rock has a great stand up on that. He said, "they don't make money curing anything. They just want to control it. That's how a drug dealer makes his money, on the come back".

He said, "they can't even cure athletes foot".

Or they don't want to. They'd rather sell you something that just helps you cope with it.

He said, "they can make cars that could last 20 years too but why would/should they? LOL.

In spite of the fact that I don't like the bands on his shows (just not my style of music) he is a funny and insightful man.

Forum List

Back