The con job

Alpha1

NAVY
Jun 3, 2007
UN Blowback: More Than 650 International Scientists Dissent Over Man-Made Global Warming Claims

www.senate.gov - This page cannot be found.

-----------------------------------------------

I wonder if the fools and followers of the King Fool, Al Gore, are gonna realize what gullible assholes they've been for the past few years.....

The realization must be getting clearer and clearer to them unless their heads are still stuck up there where the sun don't shine, that man made GW is nothiing but a sham and a con job.....

:lol::lol::lol:

I wish they would make up their minds on this already.

30 years ago we had global cooling and fear of over population.

Now we are underpopulated and it's global warming.

The hell with the topic, I love the avatar!

I have already sent it to about 30 people!

UN Blowback: More Than 650 International Scientists Dissent Over Man-Made Global Warming Claims

www.senate.gov - This page cannot be found.

-----------------------------------------------

I wonder if the fools and followers of the King Fool, Al Gore, are gonna realize what gullible assholes they've been for the past few years.....

The realization must be getting clearer and clearer to them unless their heads are still stuck up there where the sun don't shine, that man made GW is nothiing but a sham and a con job.....

:lol::lol::lol:

A bullshit thread with a bogus link?

Good job.

Do you know anything about fertiltiy rates and replacement value?

Total fertility rate - Color-Coded World Map - World

That's a new one to me ... though I can see why some people would want more humans in their particular group, like for more soldiers to kill off, more followers to give them money, etc. Still, I see no science in it considering all science does point to our human population being too high world wide. In other species when the population exceeds a limit (though this often takes a lot of experimentation to determine) even when food and space are not an issue they will still break down and become randomly violent, many even becoming homosexual or non-gendered naturally. The underpopulation concept doesn't explain anything, but the overpopulation concept explains almost everything, even the environazis claims that pollution is destroying us. We know that pollution is not the problem but the amount, actually we are creating much less pollution per person now than 100 years ago, but 100 years ago it wasn't a problem.

It's just another way for the Marxist Ultra Liberals to try and gain control over things they have no business with their nose and fingers in. It is a global effort and it is dangerous to the vitality of this nation.

Al Gore is a walking plague. A walking cancer on the nations ass. The Al Gore sheep have to be some of the most gullible people on this planet.

It's just another way for the Marxist Ultra Liberals to try and gain control over things they have no business with their nose and fingers in. It is a global effort and it is dangerous to the vitality of this nation.

Al Gore is a walking plague. A walking cancer on the nations ass. The Al Gore sheep have to be some of the most gullible people on this planet.
Yes, but he invented the internet.

The thing is, when some sort of man-made change to the environment regards an issue that is considered good for humanity then people have no difficulty taking credit for it.

The second thing is, even if it weren't down to anthro emissions, you would think we'd still want to be able to control our environment. When it's hot you turn on the air conditioner. Even if it isn't your fault that it is hot.

I don't know what percentage of warming is down to human activity, but the arguments from the anti-warming side sound like denial, to me.

Bullshit. That was an idiotic journalists take on an article from the National Academies of Science in 1975. I read the article then and have re-read it. Basically, it stated what some scientists were seeing at the time, and said, by what was known then, they gave us less than a 5% chance of sliding into a new ice age, and were far more concerned about the GHGs in the atmosphere and global warming. Also stated that the science of that period knew far to little about climate to make any definate statement, and that much more research was needed.

Lordy, lordy! I guess the great majority of scientists on earth are then extremely gullible people? Every single scientific society on earth states that global warming is a clear and present danger, and the primary cause is the burning of fossil fuel. And every National Academy of Science. And every major university. But I am to believe someone with a political chip on their shoulder? Give me some evidence that the warming is not happening. Some evidence that the GHGs are not responsible. Something other that ad homininem bullshit and childish name calling.

We on this board are all slaves to the opinions of experts, aren't we?

When so many scientific organizations coming at this question from so many different scientifica diciplines all say the evident supports the theory that the atmosphere of the earth is warming, I'm inclined to think they're probably right.

They might ALL be wrong, but I'm certainly not in a position to make the case that they are.

Last edited:
We are currently in the down cycle of the Southern Oscillation and the sun's solar cycle. The running statistical mean temperature is still moving upwards and the North Polar Ice Cap is melting. We continue to add 8 billion tons of CO2 to the atmosphere every year. It appears that the melting of the arctic is beginning to add permafrost methane to the mix. Could the sun trump all these effects? Yes. Will it? Who knows? My guess is that when the solar cycle moves back up in the next few years, things will heat up quite a bit.

We are currently in the down cycle of the Southern Oscillation and the sun's solar cycle. The running statistical mean temperature is still moving upwards and the North Polar Ice Cap is melting. We continue to add 8 billion tons of CO2 to the atmosphere every year. It appears that the melting of the arctic is beginning to add permafrost methane to the mix. Could the sun trump all these effects? Yes. Will it? Who knows? My guess is that when the solar cycle moves back up in the next few years, things will heat up quite a bit.

Good--I hate winter

Me too, but we're going to miss it something awful if goes away.

Probably, but there are a hell of a lot of things that I already miss. For example, Austin was much nicer town 30 years ago and what has changed ? A couple of hundred thousand people came here. If it weren't for population growth, there would be no energy crisis. We could develop an energy source that created NO by products and we would still be in a crisis.

What are we going to do about all the people ?

it snowed in houston it snowed in houston,, it snowed in houston gore still rides around in his jet aeroplane,,nobody has moved off the coast,, ever hear the saying "actions speak louder n words"? didya? :lol:

Forum List

Back