The Comrade begins his own news station

I saw a bit of this today and "comrade" is right. Unless we count Fox (and I do), this is the first state-sanctioned news outlet in the US. Welcome to a 21sst century version of 1984.

This is a natural and probable result of the constant barrage of liberal propaganda. If the media had just told the truth this outlet would not ne necessary.

58e534016befa.image.png

I guess we can call it the AF station; that being the Alternative Fact news station.

Station : Hail the Royal Crime Family!

This is a natural and probable result of the constant barrage of liberal propaganda. If the media had just told the truth this outlet would not ne necessary.

Have you been on Mars? This man is the greatest liar to ever sit his feet in the oval office.

I was just telling my husband the other day that President Trump needed his own news station and I'm talking radio AND cable TV. Obama had how many channels on cable? Twitter isn't enough - the President needs a news channel that can fully explain the American people what is really going on. So happy to hear this great news! Perfect timing!

I was just telling my husband the other day that President Trump needed his own news station and I'm talking radio AND cable TV. Obama had how many channels on cable? Twitter isn't enough - the President needs a news channel that can fully explain the American people what is really going on. So happy to hear this great news! Perfect timing!

When Mueller is finished, it will take the Comrade a month to sign all the pardons for his family and crime associates.

Now there are two state tun station, FOX and AF.

I guess we can call it the AF station; that being the Alternative Fact news station.

Appropriate that Kellyanne was hawking it.

TNAF = trump news alternative facts.

The right wingers will love this. He can tell them what they think all day long.

Just like Putins Russian TV does.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Appropriate that Kellyanne was hawking it.

TNAF = trump news alternative facts.

The right wingers will love this. He can tell them what they think all day long.

Just like Putins Russian TV does.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That does seem to be the direction things are going. doesn't it? Ph, and he paid for it out of his 2020 campaign fund, which of course is illegal. But if you have the keys to the chicken house, you don't tell the farmer that some hens are missing.

From his hair to the color of his skin to his tweeter follower s ...Trump is all fake all the time

Twitter suspends army of fake accounts after Trump thanks propaganda bot for supporting him

Source: Raw Story

David Edwards
07 AUG 2017 AT 09:32 ET

Twitter suspended a number of fake accounts over the weekend that were using false names to spread pro-Trump propaganda.

In a tweet on Saturday, President Donald Trump expressed thanks to Twitter user @Protrump45, an account that posted exclusively postitive memes about the president. But the woman whose name was linked to the account told Heavy that her identity was stolen and that she planned to file a police report. The victim asserted that her identity was used to sell pro-Trump merchandise.

Although “Nicole Mincey” was the name displayed on the Twitter page, it was not the name used to create the account. The real name of the victim has been withheld to protect her privacy.

The @Protrump45 account also linked to the website Protrump45.com which specialized in Trump propaganda. All of the articles on the website were posted by other Twitter users, which also turned out to be fakes.

Read more: Twitter suspends army of fake accounts after Trump thanks propaganda ‘bot’ for supporting him

Forum List

Back