The comprehensive argument against Barack Obama

I highly doubt there are any undecideds on this forum. I mean, come on, you spend your free time debating politics with other people and you're not decided? Hahaha.

I highly doubt there are any undecideds on this forum. I mean, come on, you spend your free time debating politics with other people and you're not decided? Hahaha.

and, of course, people should get their opinions from two twenty year old bloggers sitting around eating cheese doodles in their mommys and daddys' basements. lol...

that is astounding.

and, of course, people should get their opinions from two twenty year old bloggers sitting around eating cheese doodles in their mommys and daddys' basements. lol...

that is astounding.

Paperboy is 22 years old? Are you serious? He told me he had a wife and kids and that their health insurance was $500 a month combined and McCain's plan was going to pay for 100% of their health insurance!

Paperboy is 22 years old? Are you serious? He told me he had a wife and kids and that their health insurance was $500 a month combined and McCain's plan was going to pay for 100% of their health insurance!

the bloggers are in their twenties.
try to keep up

I agree that there are likely not many undecideds on the forum. But, there may be a few who have made thier decisions based on faulty assertions, false promises, and skewed media commentary.

that is astounding.

Jillian, you disappoint me. I really expected better from you.

I thought the piece was well laid out, had a certain flow, and made its' case quite well. As an added bonus, the writers made no bones about what thier opinion was and documented the "why". Of course what I would like to see now is a counter point that focuses on why Obama is qualified as opposed to the same talking points to refute the facts.

My beef with both candidates is that they are making promises that they cannot keep. This indicates that they are either stupid with respect to what a President can/cannot lawfully do, or they are simply lying and hoping no one will remember down the road.

I agree that there are likely not many undecideds on the forum. But, there may be a few who have made thier decisions based on faulty assertions, false promises, and skewed media commentary.
There are more than a few on both sides of the aisle who have made their decisions based on faulty assertions, false promises, and skewed commentary. I keep hearing, for example from people who think Obama is a Muslim, even some who assert that he is the "AntiChrist" of all things.

Even those who aren't in the tin foil hat category seem to think that the president can actually bring about a new tax plan, stop abortion, or put an end to the recession. Maybe that's because the candidates keep telling us what they'll do when they're elected, regardless of the Constitutional powers of the president.

My beef with both candidates is that they are making promises that they cannot keep. This indicates that they are either stupid with respect to what a President can/cannot lawfully do, or they are simply lying and hoping no one will remember down the road.

Or, more likely, they are telling the voters what they think we want to hear. McCain has been in the US Senate for years, and Obama is a Constitutional Law professor. If the two of them don't know what the powers of the presidency are, then no one does.

Forum List

Back