The Compiling of Christs and Biblical Characters

I know. He thinks he is the top angel. He even has a disciple.
Jesus thought he was the top angel(messenger), he even had 12 disciples the same number as Mithra and Lucifer (hence the satanic 13).

I can't help if you aren't very observant,
I've left Easter Eggs all over these forums and you didn't pick up even a single one & we proved your reading comprehension and reasoning skills are flawed and your human ego and affiliation pride creates your rebellion against truth.
Example missed Easter Egg:
I posted the mounds of Tara picture so many times =(coronation of kings area) Lia Fail.
I recently right before the discovery of the Sheva(7) habitable planets posted the picture of the 7 planet solar system that is found at Tara, literally secreting the stone (pulling the truth sword out of the stone).

Saint Columba was an Irish abbot and missionary WHO declared that this Lia Fail (Jacobs head rest stone) found at Tara would involve "THE MICHAEL who will HaShev (return) to his inheritance" as King.
Celtic Arthurian legends are basically
Judaic in nature matching the Shiloh accts of the Bible.
Everyone misses the underlining message in the tale that these stories of various kingship destiny stones mirror Biblical prophecy on the
"returning" king.
sWORD and (Foundation) stones.
Start with the other Stone.
In the wrestling match with the angel (messenger) the stone Jacob laid his head on became known as the "stone of destiny"
(LIAth Fail).
While Jacob was battling for his life, the sense of his guilt pressed upon his soul; his sins rose up before him, to shut him out from God. But in his terrible extremity he remembered God's promises, and his whole heart went out in entreaty for His mercy.
It was "the Angel of the covenant," who had revealed Himself to Jacob. Now using this standard that an angel is Battling with Jacob is a word refering to changing Jacob's heart through use of his guilt then in Ezra 1 and Isaiah 44-45 the Lord and redeemer (HaSheva in Hebrew) who changes Cyrus the Prince and King of Persia heart to rebuild the temple and gather the dispersed Jews back to their land then is Michael since the name given by Daniel in
Dan 10 shows it was Michael battling this Persian King.
The stone that Jacob rested on was the one he had the dream of the ladder to heaven. The stone of the covenant he anointed represents the anointing of the true corner stone and is supposed to be the key to secreting Moshiach which is why those old English tales always told of a knight pulling the sword from the stone- (the proof of the rightful kings lineage=coming back to his inheritance)
This tale represented the pulling out the Truth or Word from the stone (foundation of all things).
Note: The Foundation Stone is the name of the rock at the heart of the Dome of the Rock in YeruShalem.
In other words secreting HOW Things Are. Daniel's Revelation of the "Stone" (Cornerstone & one of destiny) who strikes the (Beast's) Kingdoms & turns them to dust, is basically the mirror story of Michael removing the controlling power of the beast, but also as the scrolls says revealing the secret wisdom of the name of God(4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4)
which reveals the wisdom of the Essence in that name and which shares his name. ("The Name"[HaShem]of God will be in his name-EXODUS 23:20-21 & Hebrew Version of Micah 4:5). Hence truth out of the foundation stone revealing himself King (returning to inheritence) at the place that holds his name and legend of this overturning that even Islam prophesies.
The actual anointed Stone of the Covenant became known as Lia Fail (Stone of Destiny). It was used as a seat to thrones which was always anointed (as Jacob did) at the anointing of new Kings.
The Columbian (or Columba's*) tradition tells us that, on secreting the Stone, the Abbot prophesied that one day 'The Michael' would 'return' to his inheritance.
Interesting enough we find this also in The Coming of Melchizedek 11Q13 Col.2 whereby Michael (the Shiloh of Ezekiel) not only comes back for his inheritance, but will return them to what is rightfully theirs as well thus the term ones who’s right it is refers to returning the Temple and authority back to Jerusalem and the Kohanim (Temple Priests/ known as hosts and the term ‘Clouds’ which depicted their appearances when they flocked together gathered in their white puffy robes which looked like clouds)
Coincidentally 'Night of the long knives' is connected with this arthurian saga, this is represented of the truth (sword) being pulled out of the stone (foundation of all things) at least according to the Grail or Holy Order of Knights (Ritters) The one Knight pulls the Sword (truth) from the Stone (Foundation of all things) and is found the worthy one who as well slays the dragon. these legends are all imagery describing the same Biblical stories of Michael slaying the dragon and being called in Dan 10:21 the one who best knows these truths.
Another Clue According to the World Book Encyclopedia, "Saint Michael was the patron saint of knights." The prophecy of the anointed Stone of Destiny, the author of BLOODLINE states that this most sacred relic of Scottish tradition will one day reveal the mysterious personage known as "The Michael." This Stone is believed to be the original Pillar that Jacob dedicated to God after his all-night wrestling vigil with an angel. From all references, this stone represents the House of David that went into oblivion after the wicked king Zedekiah was dethroned by our Father and later blinded then killed along with his sons. Jacob's Pillar (The Stone of Destiny) was believed to have been subsequently carried by Jeremiah - along with Zedekiah's two daughters - to Ireland. Later, it went to Scotland, then England.
Some scholars think that these three moves are associated with Ezekiel 21:27: 'I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come 'whose right it is' ('Shiloh'); and I will give it him.' Dead Sea Scrolls commentary on Ezekiel pronounces the Shiloh of Ezekiel as being archangel (top prophet messenger) Michael. In Ezekiel it's clearly showing the overturning of the first wicked prince with that of the one who's actual right it is as top prince (arch Malakh=head of the congregation[hosts]).
If you don't get it, this means overturning the imposter head and his hosts in the imposter temple siting in Rome with the actual head of the actual Biblical Hosts mentioned in YeruShalem.
This is why Daniel says son of man would come with or out of 'clouds' (gathering of hosts). Therefore coming up to the clouds to see the Moshiach means coming up to the Temple in Mount Zion to hear and see Moshiach and meet him with the hosts at his temple. Where is that temple not in Rome but in YeruShalem thus there has to be an overturning of the authority according to these descriptions back to the ONES WHOSE RIGHT IT IS.
So here we have the MIKdash in his name in the holy city in his name (Shalem in it's original Canaanite transliteration holds the name of the coming king.)
Biblical sources on Shalem being the name:
YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, ; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.

Is that enough sources?
Or maybe you'd like to ask the Muslims who mimick the circles on the stone by circling that meteorite during Ramadan, Sheva (7) times given to them by the archangel Michael to reveal the mystery at the proper time.

Now see if you can find an Easter Egg on your own to disprove you having poor reading skills & being very unobservant in noticing simple things.
:)
View attachment 114343
View attachment 114344
Do you or do you not believe you are God's top messenger? God's top angel? It's Ok, you can tell us.

You said I didn't believe in that stuff (satan was God's first fallen messenger) so now
you admitted you lied and now are trolling.
Yet you denied both these things you just proved thus caught lying again=amazing how habitual and natural lying is for you, and how common a trait.
Do you or do you not believe Jesus is God's top angel? It's Ok, you can tell us.
Then tell us;
What Planet do you think I'm from?
You are not affraid to answer that are you?

Your behavior is that of a child who during the easter egg hunt couldn't find not one single easter egg on his own, so his PARENT has to give him a few to shut him up.
:)
tmp_3862-nj-easter-egg-hunt-1024x7681830257860.jpg

tmp_3862-images-61634094008.jpeg

Last edited:
In a hundred years from now, let me know what it was like to die w/o a Savior.

So you say Jesus lied about never dying, that I'm gonna die? Doesn't that mean he was the serpent in Genesis?
Savior means to save right?
Am I missing something, the guy who couldn't save himself, couldn't save his martyred apostles, caused 1/3 his fishies to die in Rome(seas), and to this day Christian cry persecution in Islamic lands, but I'm supposed to be sorry not having that kind of
epic failure to save in my life?
Seriously? Didn't you get the premise of the Abraham's idol store story?
I'll repost it just for you:
Oral tradition on Abraham's idol shop realization, talks of a woman visiting his shop to buy an idol, because some thieves stole her other one and she needed a replacement to protect her house.
Abraham said these words of wisdom in reply:"Is it not foolish to think that an idol that could not save itself, will save you?"
Take these words of Abraham and place them on the idol Jesus.
Is it not foolish to think Jesus an image of a man who couldn't save himself, his friends the apostles, and followers then and now could somehow save you by your affiliation, bowing to his statue, or saying his made up name over and over like some beetle juice character?

Are you calling jews fishes?

The source for EWTN was a EWTN broadcast not a web site. And you just tripped up again because ypu ignore the Wikipedia spurce on Caesar proving upu wrong and the Websters source which shows you worship Lucifer.
This comnent is funny:
ding quote:" You guys have not provided any evidence."
He just called sourcing everything including Websters, Encyclopedia, Bibles, historians, his own posts, his own idol's claimed words, his own faith's teachings, university theology professors, ancient artifacts like tablets as not evidence therefore he disproved his own faith trying to trash talk us. *LOL*
Ding admits Christianity has no evidence.
View attachment 114305

Jesus self sacrificed himself , not like Abraham did with Isaac, as the story goes. Actually the temple was destroyed, so Jesus became the sacrifice, no need for any more lambs to be sacrificed. This is the Christian story, and we could careless if you like it, because Jews are not the authority. Christianity was created to encompass all people, no longer was there jew or gentile, male or female, very nice of Rome since the Jews destroyed their own temple, Herods I mean.

Ok just as I thought, no answer to a simple question.
"What Planet do you think I'm from?"

Answer: Earth (really you couldn't answer that question?)
I'm a human being born out of man.
Any other answer and you'd rightfully call me a nutcase, and yet Jesus is claimed from another planet, born out of an immaculate virgin, flew to the sky and will return like the flying nun out of the clouds in the sky.
So you guys yourself would call Jesus a nut, as you would your own stories, beliefs, and sorry to say yourselves for believing what you yourself would deem crazy.
There just isn't enough tin foil around to make 2 billion hats.

tmp_3712-images-71830257860.jpeg

Did you enjoy my Easter egg in the
Walking Dead Episode? :)

sore loser? lol...

Yeah, you're a real winner..

Congratulations!

Maybe now that you have done away with all enemies, you can crawl out of your bunker. Maybe you should go outside tomorrow, take a walk, look around and survey your kingdom . Have a conversation with a gentile, even a secular Jew. notice how many people living in the real world couldn't give two shits about who you think you are.

Then you can go back inside and watch some more TV.

Last edited:
Found info on the EWTN priest that made the comments: I think it was:
Fr. Joseph Mary as the one speaking about Caesar & Pilate and today he had a speach about bloopers-mistakes and asking forgiveness, so you do the math.
Now waiting for the forgiveness of my ACCUSERS-ADVERSARIES-THWARTERS(SATANS) IN THIS FORUM.
Rarely do we see a Teshuva.
Too proud is the frail human ego.

More proof that EWTN is TEACHING ANOTHER GOD & not reading and teaching the Bible properly is the fact another priest on a broadcast was giving an analogy of what begotten means. He swore Jesus was the Only begotten of God and that we were created of the spirit of God but
"ONLY HE" he was begotten OF GOD.
EHHH, WRONG.
Jesus is made the son of Baal: through the claim that he is "the only Begotten Son"
The word "only" is proof he can't be Yhwh's son, who is David in Psalm 2:27 as he is called God's Begotten Son.
Furthermore make up your mind, you said he's your god now you say he's a "son of", but your text says he's lower the angels (which you forbiddenly reinvent).
How can God's own son who is your god be lower then angels? You'd be saying your god is a lower angel (messenger of himself), perhaps a fallen one?
Jesus did claim to be the Fallen son of perdition and the church you blast never did name the father except at the end through a word you've yet to come to grips with.
The "morning star"-Rev 22:16 is BAAL'S son, remember truth is truth whether you believe or accept it. Your "only begotten" son comment just seals the deal and proves you don't believe Psalms nor worship the same God.

You know Michael I remember when we found the scarab connection and I was thinking about how popular Beetles are in Germany ESP the Volkswagen Beetle and I was thinking that in german GOTT is equal to God in English so beGOTTen would also leave its remnant in German understanding as be god ... Now the theme could have been mistakenly taken from BarAbbas which means son of the father and a misunderstanding of Hebrew concepts but as you have pointed out so adequately there is the Baal connection ... I cannot find this not humorous as Germans do depict Gd as a storm Gd causing havoc which is how Baal is depicted as well...Ironically these concepts were all incorporated by those who wrote the New Testament to create or hold sway in their empire by using a world religion ...Ironically Germans played a very large part in the history of the Roman Empire and if the Romans wanted to expand into their territories I would not find it so far fetched that they borrowed from their myths as well and incorporated them into their compiled personas and characters and themes...The whole Begotten theme where Jesus is the only one is really so far from the original concepts taught in the Jewish scriptures that only someone with a completely closed mind cannot come to terms with how foreign and out of step it really is...

Forum List

Back