Mike458877

Conservative
Oct 23, 2009
Midwest
American Thinker: The Competing Narratives of Barry and Sarah

November 27, 2009
The Competing Narratives of Barry and Sarah
By Jack Cashill

In the spring of 1964, Sarah Heath, then just three months old, flew into backwater Skagway, Alaska (population 650) aboard a 1930s-era Grumman Goose to start a new life with her parents, brother, and sister.

At that same time, in America's other new outlier state, Hawaii, two-year-old Barry Obama was just getting used to a fatherless existence in the otherwise-comfortable world his white grandparents and occasionally his mother would make for him.

At the time, not even Nostradamus could have ....................

:clap2:

This belongs in Politics or Discussion.

I have finally figured out who Sarah Palin is, Chauncey Gardiner. An interesting read as her words are like his words, they come from a worldview that is so limited, and yet just because of that appealing to the right wing.

"Ron Steigler: Mr. Gardner, uh, my editors and I have been wondering if you would consider writing a book for us, something about your um, political philosophy, what do you say?
Chance the Gardener: I can't write.
Ron Steigler: Heh, heh, of course not, who can nowadays? Listen, I have trouble writing a postcard to my children. Look uhh, we can give you a six figure advance, I'll provide you with the very best ghost-writer, proof-readers...
Chance the Gardener: I can't read.
Ron Steigler: Of course you can't! No one has the time! We, we glance at things, we watch television...
Chance the Gardener: I like to watch TV. "
Ron Steigler: Oh, oh, oh sure you do. No one reads!"

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Being-There-Jerzy-Kosinski/dp/0802136346/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8]Amazon.com: Being There (9780802136343): Jerzy Kosinski: Books[/ame]

Book is better than movie, but the concept is fascinating, and reminds one of the tea baggies woken finally from a contented slumber by a ......

Forum List

Back