The Community Organizer is mad because Communities are Organizing against him!

Brn2bfree

Apr 1, 2009
The Community Organizer is mad because Communities are Organizing against him!

The Obama is getting a dose of his medicine.

All these town hall meetings...people are speaking out...and I'm lovin it!!
The anger is not 'manufactured' ....it is genuine...it is real.
It's coming to a City near you!

Obama is destroying the Democratic Party! Even the Democrats are organizing against their chosen one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Democrats say Republicans staging town hall protests
CNN ^ | August 5, 2009

Posted on Wednesday, August 05, 2009 2:04:49 PM by La Lydia
Democrats are accusing Republicans of organizing "angry mobs" to disrupt town hall meetings across the country, but conservatives say the protests are a sign of the opposition to President Obama's health care plans. The Democratic National Committee released a video Wednesday charging that Republican operatives "have no plan for moving our country forward, so they've called out the mob." The video shows footage of angry constituents at recent events and then flashes pictures of Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, House Minority Leader John Boehner, Republican National Chairman Michael Steele, and conservative talk radio icon Rush Limbaugh on the screen.

The ad says "desperate Republicans and their well-funded allies" are trying to "destroy President Obama..."

As legislators return to their home states and hold town meetings, some have been met with hecklers and hostile opponents of the Democrats' health care proposals.

Rep. Lloyd Doggett, D-Texas, was badgered by a crowd in Austin over his support of Obama's health care plans..."In my 15 years of hosting 'Office Hours' at neighborhood groceries and similar locations to talk with my constituents in Central Texas about the issues they care about, at times, I have engaged in vigorous discussion and even a heated argument or two. But I have never had neighbors cut off with the Republican-organized mob-type conduct of last Saturday," Doggett told CNN.

"After engaging this Republican crowd for an hour of explaining the health care bill and listening to their objections and taunts, the 'just say no' crowd, insisted upon silencing their neighbors by blocking a store entrance and yelling at the top of their lungs."..."I think that a fair amount of the activity was orchestrated. I think a fair amount of it was involved individuals who came without being orchestrated. But it was a battleground," Specter told The Associated Press.

(Excerpt) Read more at edition.cnn.com ...

Forum List

Back