The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals

Why does it seem so many Americans have so little faith in America or its people? It seems as if they believe that some cheap piped-piper comes along playing a funny tune most Americans will drop every thing and follow the pipes. I don't believe it. I think we are a better people than that and I have more confidence that most of us know this is our country and people like us created it, and while not perfect we continue trying to improve it.
It's not just one pied piper, but you know that, don't you?
The world is filled with pipers from trying to sell us soup to selling us a political philosophy, and one of the best selling techniques is to use fear in the sales pitch. Read these posts how many posters use fear in their message and if we only follow their solutions, bingo the fear will be gone. The framers in the period of our history were great for using reason as their response to fear. It was a great period.
Come on, it was an era of racist, sexist, elitist white slave owners.

Get with the fuckin' program.
Why do I have to get with that program, much of it is gone thanks to liberals? I think the program of today is better and in 100 years will be even better. We keep changing America but some are still wallowing in fear and the past.
Keep em flying.

Forum List

Back