The Commodore 64 is coming back! The C64 Mini is being released next year

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
C64-Mini_trans%2B%2BrkoV1yYzwUi_U9sfyF5nZQ1vLvhkMtVb21dMmpQBfEs.jpg

Most on here are too young to even know what that was. And. For a lot of us older ones, it was the first PC we owned. (I actually had an Apple clone – a Franklin 1200)

Releasing in early 2018, and suggested retail price of £69.99, it comes with 64 pre-installed games from the era, such as California Games, Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe, Paradroid and Impossible Mission.

More @ The Commodore 64 is coming back! The C64 Mini is being released next year

This is what the original looked like:

th

Most on here are too young to even know what that was. And. For a lot of us older ones, it was the first PC we owned. (I actually had an Apple clone – a Franklin 1200)

Releasing in early 2018, and suggested retail price of £69.99, it comes with 64 pre-installed games from the era, such as California Games, Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe, Paradroid and Impossible Mission.

More @ The Commodore 64 is coming back! The C64 Mini is being released next year

th

First D & D game I ever played was Bards Tale on that computer...

Good ol'days!

th

I had something like this, the computer was under the keyboard all built in and the cat jumped up on the keyboard and peed all over it. Computers don't like cat pee.

Forum List

Back