The comming Obama economic collapse?

Yes, TDM... Obama's spending like a drunken sailor, taxing the private sector more and more, and going further and further into debt causes prosperity and not downturn/collapse :rolleyes:

Go kill yourself and do the world a favor

They were republicans using republicans ideas.

They crashed the world economy.

So did Bush

Yes, TDM... Obama's spending like a drunken sailor, taxing the private sector more and more, and going further and further into debt causes prosperity and not downturn/collapse :rolleyes:

fuck you very much.

your dreams of death to shut down the proof that your a fucking idiot when your historically failed ideas never materialize.

I want you to stay alive as proof of how stupid and evil the people like you who push these idiot ideas are.

assminer

fuck you very much.

your dreams of death to shut down the proof that your a fucking idiot when your historically failed ideas never materialize.

I want you to stay alive as proof of how stupid and evil the people like you who push these idiot ideas are.

assminer

Yes... equality in treatment, living within means, personal responsibility.. yeah... all idiot ideas :rolleyes:

Really... I am sure you can find a belt to hang from the light fixture

So did Bush

You are just an ignorant troll. You get paid by DNC? Cause if not, well, there is no hope.. :confused:

And the "your a poopy pants defense arrives"

Look Your party has now crashed the entire world economy twice in one lifetime.

you hold historically failed ideas.

WHY?

fuck you very much.

assminer

Yes... equality in treatment, living within means, personal responsibility.. yeah... all idiot ideas :rolleyes:

whats with this obession of yours with people killing them selves?

you are one evil fucking asshole.

Oh and BTW you and your historically failed ideas are pretty fucking stupid too

Jesus your dumb.

The crash was decades in the making and both parties are to blame. You of course, being the biased idiot that you are, only blame the Reps conveniently forgetting the Dems were in there spending like drunken sailors as well.

Your a fucking idiot and a true blue Dem to the end. Nothing is the fault of your party its the Reps and Bush. Jesus your a flamming idiot.

Lets see where we are with four more years of that fuck in the WH.

Get back to me when things are up and running. Hint. Don't hold your breath. Better yet do. Your a waste of space and air.

you have never been correct in any of your predictions.

that makes you predictions worthless

I havent made any predictions dumbass. See the question mark at the end of the title?

I even called the election a toss up as I had no faith in Romney. Or have you forgotten all my "can Romney win" threads?

Crawl back in your hole twit

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...g-like-obama-may-go-down-big.html#post6180081

You were off by more than 100 electoral votes. Perhaps you should stick to installing toilets and leave predictions to those of us who know what we are talking about. Scoreboard

The right has NOT been correct in their predictions of the effects of policy for many years now.

Can one of you fucks stop wishing people dead long enough to think of a time in history when your idiot ideas worked?

So did Bush

You are just an ignorant troll. You get paid by DNC? Cause if not, well, there is no hope.. :confused:

And the "your a poopy pants defense arrives"

Look Your party has now crashed the entire world economy twice in one lifetime.

you hold historically failed ideas.

WHY?

Look, I dont have a party. Your only defense is Bush did it. You dont even fuckin now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

labels mean nothing.

tell us what you support that differs from the republican party?

fuck you very much.

assminer

whats with this obession of yours with people killing them selves?

you are one evil fucking asshole.

Oh and BTW you and your historically failed ideas are pretty fucking stupid too

Yes... Living within means, personal responsibility, not borrowing and spending your way out of debt.. yeah.. all terrible terrible failed ideas :rolleyes:

Don't worry.. in true liberal fashion, someone will step up and clean the mess you leave behind... just go to the closet, find a belt, wrap around the light fixture or balcony banister, wrap the other part around your weak little neck, and jump

now prove it by stating your positions and reflecting them with the republican platform

Can you tell us what Obama has spent money on?

Can you tell us what Obama has spent money on?

Obamacare, aid to foreign states, expanded government agencies, etc... just like every other president (except the Obamacare part) just to higher levels than ever before and without restraint

and it is time to stop.... we though Bush was bad fiscally, Obama makes him look like a monk without worldly possessions.. as seen by the super increasing debt and refusal to work with congress on cuts

dear fucking idiot,

the policies you claimed were proof of your ideas sucess created the CRASH that was worse than this last crash your policies created.

your an idiot

Your policies created the Great Depression and caused it to last 12 years. It's not a coincidence that Obama responded the same way and our economy hasnt recovered yet.

Forum List

Back