The comming Obama economic collapse?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The collapse of 2008 was caused by greed. Greed of people buying houses they couldn't afford. Greed of bankers letting them do it. Greed of our govt for pushing it. Something for nothing essentially.

Now here we are 4 years later repeating the same bullshit just in different areas. Free shit for everyone. Oh and lets even spread the wealth among a million new amnesty receipiants.

According to the libs we're not broke despite borrowing nearly half the money we spend. Hell, we can't even print the shit fast enough to pay off the interest.

We just keep on keeping on. Borrow, print and give away.

you have never been correct in any of your predictions.

that makes you predictions worthless

The collapse of 2008 was caused by greed. Greed of people buying houses they couldn't afford. Greed of bankers letting them do it. Greed of our govt for pushing it. Something for nothing essentially.

Now here we are 4 years later repeating the same bullshit just in different areas. Free shit for everyone. Oh and lets even spread the wealth among a million new amnesty receipiants.

According to the libs we're not broke despite borrowing nearly half the money we spend. Hell, we can't even print the shit fast enough to pay off the interest.

What kind of free shit do you get?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

there will be no collapse.

you will be proven wrong yet again in your predictions

All indications are that the economy will improve in the next few years

All the Republican predictions of impending doom haven't materialized

It is a FACT that we were hit on our own soil under Bush.

It is a fact that the entire world economy took a dive under the leadership provided by the republican party.

None of your crazy assed predictions of what would happen under an Obama presidency have come true.

You guys screwed the pooch and your lies never pan out like you claim they will.

Those are all facts

excuse the world for telling you guys to fuck off.

You deserve it.

You NEVER get anything correct

you have never been correct in any of your predictions.

that makes you predictions worthless

I havent made any predictions dumbass. See the question mark at the end of the title?

I even called the election a toss up as I had no faith in Romney. Or have you forgotten all my "can Romney win" threads?

Crawl back in your hole twit

What kind of free shit do you get?

I don't. I pay for those that do

It is a FACT that we were hit on our own soil under Bush.

It is a fact that the entire world economy took a dive under the leadership provided by the republican party.

None of your crazy assed predictions of what would happen under an Obama presidency have come true.

You guys screwed the pooch and your lies never pan out like you claim they will.

Those are all facts

Like your messiah predicting the deficit be cut in half? 5.something unemployment? and the economy taking a dive.. The democrats were pushing for everything that happened under Bush. In fact he didnt want Fannie Mae (the housing collapse). They voted for the goddamn wars yall bitch about. Your an idiot

And you honestly believe, don't you, that the majority of new money is going where?

To welfare?

Amigo you REALLY need to read the business journals because you truly do not know what the hell is going on.

Is the USD going to hell?

Hell yeah... you bet it is,

Where you are misinformed is who is getting that new money?

For started you could compare the Trillion$ that went to TARP compared to the feeble public bailout ($780 billion - 40% coming as tax breaks) to see WHO is really ON welfare.

Let me tall ya, the biggest WELFARE MOOCHERS IN THE WORLD are all BANKSTERS who got their bankrupted asses bailed out by the FED and TREASURY....for like the 5TH time in the last 30 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thus most recent bout of welfare to the banksters STARTED under the BUSH II regime and continues under the OBAMA regime.

Wake up, fellow patriot.

Your nation needs you to START reading some REAL facts from REAL EXPERT SOURCES (WaLL STREET journal. the Econmist, Barrons and so forth) and stop listening to talking heads on TV who quite literally don't know what the fuck the are talking about.

Forum List

Back