The Commercial Daredevil

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Imagine that many passionate world-citizens, pedestrians, celebrities, etc., etc., want to get 'involved' in the modern world of media and society dialogue by meditating firstly on the accessibility of lifestyle-based brand/goods marketing symbolic of consumerism-culture (e.g., Facebook, Burger King, eBay, European Union, etc.).

These involved individuals might imagine themselves being like the 'nationalism crusaders' from the American toyline, comic book, and film franchise G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero (Hasbro).

People might start making 'couture agreements' such as shopping for only Carvel Mango Smoothies to express their fervor for 'consumerism solidarity' in this new global market...

In such a world, it seems, politics and philosophy would be gauged by 'soda-pop storytelling.'

That's why one of my favorite American TV series was Wings!

====

TRUMP: People like travelling by plane.
CARTER: Tourists enjoy the amenities of in-flight movies and high-quality snacks/drinks.
TRUMP: The comforts/amenities offered on commercial flights speaks to consumerism conveniences.
CARTER: Sure, people want to see tourism reflecting modern-era consumerism 'pedagoguery.'
TRUMP: That's why hotel franchises always try to keep up with modernization (e.g., WiFi).
CARTER: Correct, and travel/tourism has become part of the 'global economics negotiation.'
TRUMP: That's why terrorists have been targeting tourism spots, public events, and airlines.
CARTER: For example, the World Trade Center, Pan Am, the Olympics, etc., etc.
TRUMP: That's really what the film Munich (Eric Bana) is all about...
CARTER: I'm sure that film saw screen-time on multiple airline passenger flights.
TRUMP: We have to coordinate 'commerce-lifestyle' with political sensitivity!
CARTER: That's why I like films such as Air Force One and Mystic Pizza...
TRUMP: It is the job of the USA, the UN, and NATO to secure 'traffic-amenities.'
CARTER: There's simply too much gibberish about QVC and Bloomberg.
TRUMP: We don't want Wall Street to become a terrorism-target!
CARTER: Exactly. We used to think the 'network' (e.g., Netflix/Facebook) would save the world...
TRUMP: It still can, Carter. We appreciate passionate pedestrianism.
CARTER: South Korea has made immense strides with Samsung, Hyundai, and LG.
TRUMP: All we need now is profitable progress with North Korea and Afghanistan.
CARTER: That will take investor confidence and more cool stories/movies about traffic!

====

airline-tavern.jpg

Forum List

Back